Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- The Donald Trump Mental Cleanse
- Dallas Record Label Giving Back to the community while teaching and changing the industry
- Ward Morehouse III Dies; Noted NY Author, Journalist, Drama Critic, Playwright, Publicist
- Regina High School Students Dominate National Essay Contest
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- Strategic Execution Workshop: Keys to Explosive Growth with Jeff Hoffman presented by CEO Think Tank®
- Premier Public Relations Firm Announces Rebranding and Launch in Arizona
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Erotic Heritage Museum Presents Mel Gordon's "Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin Exhibit"
"Our company is fortunate to have had success across scripted TV, non-scripted TV and podcast media formats," said XG Founder & CEO, Jim Clemente, "but we are thrilled to see our very first audiobook series do so well, right out of the gate! "This is an important story to tell," said Clemente, "and we're very happy to have partnered with Audible Studios to bring this project to life and to make it accessible to listeners on a global scale."
The Golden State Killer—whose aliases also included The East Area Rapist, The Original Night Stalker, and The Visalia Ransacker—is a depraved monster who preyed on innocent victims in Northern and Southern California from 1973 to 1986. And while numerous police sketches attempted to capture his often-masked visage based on surviving victim descriptions, the Golden State Killer spent more than 40 years not only faceless, but nameless.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
For his victims, for their families and for the investigators tasked with finding him, the senselessness and brutality of the Golden State Killer's acts were matched only by the frustration and helplessness they felt in failing to uncover the killer's true identity. To be sure, the chances of obtaining closure—or any form of justice—after more than four decades seemed slim to none. But on April 24, 2018, authorities arrested 72-year-old Joseph James DeAngelo at his home in Citrus Heights, California, based on DNA evidence linking him to the GSK's crimes. After a decades long hunt for a monster, a suspect is behind bars. Could it be that evil finally has a name?
What makes, Evil Has A Name, so powerful an audio series, drawing listeners into each dramatic turn of this chilling story, are the actual voices of the people closest to the case. Paul Holes, the retired detective who first picked up the cold case files for the East Area Rapist as a rookie cop more than 25 years ago, narrates, along with Jim Clemente, the legendary retired FBI profiler and former NYC prosecutor who worked the case from BAU headquarters in Quantico, Virginia more than twenty years ago.
The series also features the voices of Carol Daly, the retired Sacramento County Undersheriff who was one of the first investigators on the case; Barbara Rae Venter, the brilliant scientist who helped Paul Holes become the first person to solve a homicide case using Investigative Genealogy; and the "Sister Survivors": Jane Sandler, Margaret Wardlow, Michelle White and Debbi Domingo, four remarkable women who were themselves victims of the GSK or surviving family members of those he murdered. Paul Holes, Jim Clemente and Peter McDonnell all serve as writers for the series, with McDonnell producing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
Delivering all-new details about Paul Holes' relentless pursuit of a serial rapist and killer, and a stunning final act that redefines modern law enforcement techniques, this is the true story of how the suspected Golden State Killer was tracked, identified and eventually captured, as told by the people closest to the case.
About XG Productions: XG PRODUCTIONS is a highly specialized Media Production and Talent Management Company founded by brothers, and former FBI agents, Jim and Tim Clemente in 2008. The company's mission is to entertain, inform and inspire audiences through the creation and production of authentic crime, law enforcement and military content…telling stories no one else can tell. XG has built a reputation in Hollywood as the "go to" experts in the true crime genre, with credits spanning Scripted and Non-Scripted Television, Feature Films, SVOD, Podcasts, Audiobook Series and other Digital platforms. Serving as Writers, Producers, On-Air Talent and Technical Advisors, some of XG's more prominent credits include: Criminal Minds, NCIS: Los Angeles, Quantico, The Unit, Blindspot, Lie To Me, The Americans, The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey, The Case Of: Caylee Anthony, Manhunt: Unabomber, Real Crime Profile and Best Case/Worst Case.
President & Chief Operating Officer
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network