Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 226
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- First book signing for Dope, Fabric and Guts: True stories about the earliest fliers
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- United Performance Metals Launches New Website
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
Staff Sgt. Raymond Duncan served as an Air Force crew chief mechanic while stationed in England during World War II. He was quoted last year saying, " I was in World War II. My airplane led the largest air raid during World War II over Germany, Dec. 24th 1944. And, I've been honored by three presidents for that service. The B-25 crew will be awarding Duncan a "Greatest Generation Medal" and a complimentary flight at 11AM on the vintage warbird.
The crew of the B-25 "Rosie's Reply", from the Yankee Air Museum, will present Duncan with a "Greatest Generation" Medal and a complimentary flight at 11AM.
The event is sponsored by the Osage Casino & Hotel, and benefits the Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
"It is quite an honor to host a WWII Veteran on his 101st birthday and provide a ride in a vintage aircraft from a time of the Greatest Generation. I can only imagine the memories and emotions that he will experience during the day. We are so very excited to also be part of his birthday celebration of 101 years!" said Tonya Blansett, Executive Director of The Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium. "The crew of the B-25 have provided a complimentary ticket for Raymond and look forward to meeting him."
Ground tours of the aircraft are included with museum admission, but cockpit tours are unavailable as the aircraft structure includes a series of ladders. Adult tickets cost $20, Museum members 10% discount, and children ages 5-17 are $10 each, and children ages 4 and under are free.
- San Francisco, Piroshky Piroshky is Back!
- Piroshky Piroshky Returns To Scottsdale
- Content Marketing Musician Launches Members Only Audios
- Here comes a new Christmas story for the Spanish-speaking tween in your life
- NC Coffee Roaster Joe Van Gogh Launches New Packaging Featuring Vincent Van Gogh
- Entre Duendes Y Ratones: un cuento de Navidad diferente
- Will Phased Renovation Work for Your Renovation Project?
- You Have Options To Achieve Website Accessibility
- Tessa Claustre Joins Corporate Team as Operations Director
- A Woman's Journey into Real Life Alchemy
- Nashville Artist Nurses Dying Mother While Recording New Album at the Public Library
- Imagine the songs John Lennon would have written
- Coca-Cola Turned Christmas Red: Marketing
- Democrats For Shaler Announces Scholarship Program For Shaler Area High School Seniors
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board