Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Servant Leadership: The Answer to America's Sickness
- Lost Helix is the Key to it All
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- Love Loss Light: Illuminating the Path Through Grief Wins 2020 IndieReader Discovery Award for Aging/Death & Dying
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- "The Adventures of Mr Shakolokobangoshay" by Justus E. Amadiegwu is published
On a tiny island in Seine, France, head chef, and "businesscat" Narcisse, runs the best restaurant in all of Paris during WWI. Narcisse's restaurant, Le Minipalais–The Little Palace–serves as a refuge from the war for animals and humans alike. Every day, patrons of Le Minipalais can find a quirky group of beastly artists seated at the first table in the restaurant, humans Marcel and Jacqueline serving each customer, and Narcisse working tirelessly in the kitchen.
After a catastrophic night of service involving the mayor of Paris, Le Minipalais' regular patrons find the restaurant closed by the ministry of health the next day. Although the Parisian restaurant has never received any complaints, Narcisse and the artists suspect a certain animal-hating human is to blame.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kay L expanding his influence and still pumping the hits out!
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
- Vascular BioSciences Announces Preclinical Research Results Demonstrating Improved Pulmonary Hype
- Lenoir NC Company Files US Patent Application for "Voice-Activated Talk-Through Safety Mask Appliance and Method" dubbed, "VATTSMA™"
Will Le Minipalais reopen? Can the relationship between humans and animals survive the tension or will they forever be separated by their differences?
Author, Jeffrey Erlacher was born and raised in Iowa but has developed a passion for traveling. With his masters in English, he has spent time teaching bilingual primary school and became a professor in the department of English at the University of Colorado Denver. He currently resides in Denver with his wife Marisol, son Santos, and two foster children. During his many travels through six of the world's continents, he gained his inspiration for the novel on his trip to Paris in 2013. Erlacher says that having an audience in mind helps him make important decisions about every aspect of a story he is writing. He sees his audience as both adults and children.
The Little Palace hardcover and eBook will be available for purchase on October 8th, 2019 on https://zimbellhousepublishing.com/.
About Zimbell: Zimbell House Publishing is an independent partnership publishing company. ZHP is dedicated to helping writers become quality authors.
- Preparing to Survive the Next Business Crisis
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series Looking For Your Support
- Amazing New CryoSkin & PhiRemoval Services in Saint Augustine
- The Angela Named Top Property in Arizona for Online Reputation
- Coinstreet Partners collaborate with The Tokenizer to promote GOIR
- 4MPWRMINT launches VYRAL SHIELD ; a revolutionary immunity supplement
- For Students Stuck at Home, the AP Homeschool Project Provides a Superior Alternative
- Online Boutique Launched to serve you flirty fashion out of Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer51 Launches New Website for The New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- Cash Flow Tricks for Auto Shop Owners
- Transaction Announcement – Warehouse Industrial Building Sold
- New Owner's for Precision Door Service Dallas and Fort Worth Texas
- Salt + Sweat Wellness Honors Essential Heroes with FREE De-Stressing and Detoxifying Treatments June 9-16th
- 25 Dollar 1up And Easy Daily Cash Is Your Way To Financial Success
- Q1 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- BYD Institutes Stringent Safety Protocols as it Reopens Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Plant in Cali
- You Don't Have to Go Up North To Celebrate National Trails Day
- "Days of Our Lives" Star, Shawn Christian, Shares His Keys to Confidence with Suzanne Sena
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison