Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Ujamaa Music Group, a Ujamaa Place Program, Debuts Its New Single "On A Mission"
- Animation Stars, Candyman, Third 'Last Fan Standing' Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- The Arlington Football Showdown transcends the "HBCU Classic" experience in North Texas!
- Supremacy Entertainment CEO Dale Dunning bka KingDaleDaDon Releases Hip-Hop Collaboration for 2021
- Leon Youngblood Consultants streams Inaugural Concert featuring President Joe Biden & VP K. Harris
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
The show's return was announced last month at the Television Critics Association's Winter Press Tour in Pasadena, California. The boundary-pushing show was created and written by Wu-Tang Clan co-founder and leader RZA alongside "Superfly" writer Alex Tse. The groundbreaking drama provides an education in rap culture, giving viewers a close examination at how Bobby Diggs, known better as RZA, turned his vision into a long-lasting, hit-making machine.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Moore had this to say about the famed groups' importance in pop culture, "They just stuck to the script, they never sold out. They were unique, especially for the time. Entertaining and inspiring people, that's what Wu-Tang became."
More on eTradeWire News
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
No stranger to his own critical acclaim, Moore is best known for his star turning role in 2015's Dope. Following the success of the film, Moore went on to star in other known hits, most recently in the award-winning film 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse'.
Shameik Moore is an actor, rapper, singer, and dancer from Atlanta, GA, who achieved stardom after attending the twice-annual LA-based talent competition iPOP!. The international competition brings together performers from around the world, providing unparalleled training and promotion to hundreds of Hollywood agents, casting directors and managers.
iPop promotes emerging talent to leading agents, managers, casting directors, and music industry professionals. Approaching its 16th year, iPOP! is held in Los Angeles every winter and summer. Performers attend from over 30 different countries. At the event, they work with industry experts and participate in competitions in front of the many agents and managers who are looking for the stars of tomorrow .
For media inquiries regarding iPOP! LA, please contact:
iPOP! Media Relations
iPOP! Media Relations
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Humley Launches Employee Onboarding Assistant to the UiPath Marketplace
- South Carolina-based IMCS Awarded Major NIH Research Grant
- Tips on Preventing & Treating Nail Problems
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- British Gardeners Vote with their Feet and Buy British
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Buy Haitian Street Paintings Online - Vivid, Colorful Art Will Make Your Home Sparkle
- Florida Author Connie Mann Releases New Romantic Suspense - Beyond Power
- Former Senior Marketing VP of Under Armour Joins SquadLocker's Board of Directors
- Leadership NEXT to explore Edison and Ford Winter Estates during Feb. 9 program
- Goldshine Management Consulting Announces Expert Witness Division
- Work From Home AND Homeschool? Yes, You Can! The Old Schoolhouse® is hiring!
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved