Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
- Wire, Hose and Cable Protection
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Keeping Cost of Auto Repairs Affordable for Drivers
- Bixby Public Schools Teacher of the Year Gifted Car from Tulsa Hyundai
- Last Chance To Enter To Win A Pair Matching Ford Mustang Bullitt Muscle Cars!
- Steven Adams Autograph Event at Metro Ford of OKC
- autopom! Launches New, User-Friendly Website
- GrooveCar Direct Continues to Grow in 2018
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive breaks ground for new technical training center
Innovation Award winners are selected by a panel of trade media editors and truck fleet managers from eligible products entered through the Show's New Product Spotlight and New Product Media Guide programs. Judges noted that this year's winning products were "simple, yet practical" and great examples of how to use technology to address day-to-day operational needs and safety concerns of fleet customers.
Flaps-Up's automatic mud flap lift system is a motor control system that allows drivers to automatically raise mud flaps whenever the truck is put in reverse. This protects the flaps from being caught between the tires and the load where they can be torn off or damaged, increasing mud flap service life and improving safety. The driver uses an in-cab switch to lower the flaps after the load is dumped. For more information, visit flaps-up.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
Go Power's Dual Source Charging kit combines a solar-charging system with an auto switching power unit capable of fully charging both liftgate and pallet jack batteries. The auto switching power control unit allows the dual charging kit to automatically switch from charging pallet jacks to liftgates, depending on what is plugged in to the unit. Topping off liftgate and pallet jack batteries with solar power extends the life of the batteries from months to years. To learn more, visit gopowerfleet.com.
Morgan Olson's newly patented Spring-Back front bumper not only provides protection from low-impact, front-end contact, it also absorbs the impact and then springs back into place. In addition to shielding against impact, the innovation helps minimize repair costs. Replacing traditional bumpers requires replacing the entire bumper. But with Morgan Olson's three-piece Spring-Back bumper, only the damaged section needs to be replaced, reducing material costs and repair expenses. Visit youtube.com/watch?v=nlKEEvZ0XvE or morganolson.com to get more information.
The Godwin Group's Road Runner remote dump system is designed to create a safer, more productive paving operation by allowing the truck driver to share dump bed functions with the paver operator. The driver engages the PTO and the truck automatically connects to a remote control. The remote allows the paving operator to control the up-and-down of the dump bed and the locking and unlocking of the tailgate. This creates a more efficient production pace by eliminating the need for hand signals from the spotter, who can remain safely away from the flow of vehicle traffic. Learn more at remotedump.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
"Every year at The Work Truck Show, exhibitors showcase the newest, most innovative work truck products," says Steve Carey, NTEA president & CEO. "This is the place where attendees can see the equipment and technology that's shaping the future of the industry and learn how it can improve their own operations."
The Work Truck Show, North America's largest work truck event, is produced annually by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry. The 2019 event took place at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, March 5–8. Learn more at worktruckshow.com.
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, http://www.ntea.com, represents approximately 2,050 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
Editor's note: High-resolution photos of The Work Truck Show Innovation Award presentations are available for download in the online pressroom at worktruckshow.com/photosandlogos.
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon