Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Three Sunny Days Power 2019 Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- Billings High School Students Receive Scholarship Awards from Jiffy Lube
- Lincoln Warranty or Vehicle Protection Plan Covering Drivers' Unexpected Repair Costs
- Dealer Teamwork Hires Trevor Jager, Scott Fawcett
- Learn More About Used Hyundai Elantra for sale
- Learn More About Used Mazda3 for sale
- Westshore Honda Memorial Day Event
- Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Include Rental Car Reimbursement
Innovation Award winners are selected by a panel of trade media editors and truck fleet managers from eligible products entered through the Show's New Product Spotlight and New Product Media Guide programs. Judges noted that this year's winning products were "simple, yet practical" and great examples of how to use technology to address day-to-day operational needs and safety concerns of fleet customers.
Flaps-Up's automatic mud flap lift system is a motor control system that allows drivers to automatically raise mud flaps whenever the truck is put in reverse. This protects the flaps from being caught between the tires and the load where they can be torn off or damaged, increasing mud flap service life and improving safety. The driver uses an in-cab switch to lower the flaps after the load is dumped. For more information, visit flaps-up.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
Go Power's Dual Source Charging kit combines a solar-charging system with an auto switching power unit capable of fully charging both liftgate and pallet jack batteries. The auto switching power control unit allows the dual charging kit to automatically switch from charging pallet jacks to liftgates, depending on what is plugged in to the unit. Topping off liftgate and pallet jack batteries with solar power extends the life of the batteries from months to years. To learn more, visit gopowerfleet.com.
Morgan Olson's newly patented Spring-Back front bumper not only provides protection from low-impact, front-end contact, it also absorbs the impact and then springs back into place. In addition to shielding against impact, the innovation helps minimize repair costs. Replacing traditional bumpers requires replacing the entire bumper. But with Morgan Olson's three-piece Spring-Back bumper, only the damaged section needs to be replaced, reducing material costs and repair expenses. Visit youtube.com/watch?v=nlKEEvZ0XvE or morganolson.com to get more information.
The Godwin Group's Road Runner remote dump system is designed to create a safer, more productive paving operation by allowing the truck driver to share dump bed functions with the paver operator. The driver engages the PTO and the truck automatically connects to a remote control. The remote allows the paving operator to control the up-and-down of the dump bed and the locking and unlocking of the tailgate. This creates a more efficient production pace by eliminating the need for hand signals from the spotter, who can remain safely away from the flow of vehicle traffic. Learn more at remotedump.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
"Every year at The Work Truck Show, exhibitors showcase the newest, most innovative work truck products," says Steve Carey, NTEA president & CEO. "This is the place where attendees can see the equipment and technology that's shaping the future of the industry and learn how it can improve their own operations."
The Work Truck Show, North America's largest work truck event, is produced annually by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry. The 2019 event took place at Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, March 5–8. Learn more at worktruckshow.com.
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, http://www.ntea.com, represents approximately 2,050 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
Editor's note: High-resolution photos of The Work Truck Show Innovation Award presentations are available for download in the online pressroom at worktruckshow.com/photosandlogos.
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'