Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 170
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 163
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 160
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 155
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 151
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- AFWERX Announces New Frontier Aerospace Among Top Teams Selected to exhibit at EngageSpace (September 29-30)
- L2 Aviation Names Industry Veteran Tony Bailey Vice President of Business Development
- Agenda Topics Announced for PLM Road Map & PDT 2020
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
- VORAGO Technologies Debuts on the 2020 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 87 Percent
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Senseeker Introduces Sales of Oxygen® RD0092 DROIC Quarter Wafers
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Using the A&D PLM Action Group as a Model for Industry Collaboratio
Or Risk a $90 Million Dollar Fighter Jet in the Hands of an 18-Year-Old Rookie Pilot?
The answer to both of these questions is a resounding NO!!
(Arlington Hts., IL) Flight simulators and other training simulators are used extensively throughout the world in a wide range of industries. They are used to train commercial and military airplane pilots; heavy equipment operators; mechanics; bus, train and truck drivers; law enforcement agents; military personnel; ship captains; athletes; medical professionals; and more.
Training simulators provide many important benefits, the most obvious of which is increased safety, for both the individuals as well as the equipment. Other important benefits include reduced training cost and time, repeated real-life experience, immediate user feedback, better knowledge retention, and reduced risk.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
One of the most critical aspects of every simulator is the series of video displays (https://tru-vumonitors.com/products/) and
touch screens used to replicate control panels, dashboards, cockpits, command centers,
weapons, windows and more. However, finding the optimal video display solution can be a
daunting task. The displays must have the proper size, aspect ratio, brightness, mounting and fit into a limited space. They must also be rugged enough to last, and be available for re-purchase for a number of years.
These are the exact reasons why many simulator manufacturers turn to TRU-Vu Monitors (https://tru-vumonitors.com/) to provide rugged displays for their systems. TRU-Vu offers over 550 off-the-shelf, TAA-
compliant monitors and touch screens, with screen sizes from 7" to 65", with every
conceivable configuration or option. We can also custom-build (https://tru-vumonitors.com/custom-monitors/) monitors to the meet the exact specifications required to build any type of simulator.
More on eTradeWire News
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
TRU-Vu is proud of our affiliation with the training simulator industry.
Every person indirectly benefits from the widespread use of simulators, as better trained
pilots, doctors, drivers, and mechanics ensure increased safety in our daily lives.
For More Information, Contact:
TRU-Vu Monitors, Inc.
925 E. Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004 USA
About the Company:
TRU-Vu Monitors (https://tru-vumonitors.com/) offers over 550 models of industrial-grade LCD monitors and touch screens. This includes Sunlight Readable, Medical-Grade, Zero-Bezel, panel-mount and more. All monitors can also be modified or customized to meet your exact requirements. They are backed by a full 3-year warranty.
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- SBT Alliance Launches Safe Space School Initiative
- Kuester Management Group Reveals Tips for Improving HOA Board Service
- Wound Care Market Insights, Key Players, Growth and Future Scope
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Now Available for a Limited Time with Special Pricing
- 'Serialized TV' Takes A Step Back To Look At The Soap Opera Industry
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's New Editor-In-Chief, Connor Bryant
- Paula Abdul and iHeart Radio Announce Winners of the UpLive USA Virtual Music Competition: "Singing For The World" #SFTW
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns