Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 101
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Associate General Counsel at Anvil Group honored with top industry award
- Keyfactor Launches Partner Network, Announces Channel Leadership Appointment
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- BIOS-SHIELD™ is changing the way businesses secure and manage their data
- TownSteel Inc. Presents All-New Advanced Security Electronic Locks at ISC West 2020 This March
- Attivo Networks' Tony Cole to Participate in "Going Cyber-Nuclear" Discussion at RSAC 2020
- ISS Security Solutions Launches New Smart Security Monitoring Service For Homeowners & Airbnb Hosts
- Fenway Group Celebrates Anniversary of Developing the Next Generation of Technologists
- Tech Electronics Announces Strategic Partnership with Edgeworth Security
- Michael Moniz of Circadence Joins the Forbes Technology Council
In his new role, Weber will lead global risk, hazard analysis and prevention guidance development relating to food and food ingredients. He will contribute to ensuring the quality of all analysis and reports across the food safety and contamination prevention practice at WorldAware. Working across the organization's product risk teams, Weber will apply his knowledge of food safety and contamination prevention as it relates to risk mitigation and response to current events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Coolsculpting Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics
- Divorce Lawyer San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Divorce Attorney San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Food Service Supplier PacknWood Launches New Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fiber Takeout Packaging
- The Mabel Mercer Foundation's Cabaret at Lincoln Center Comes to Live at Lynn for three more perform
"We are thrilled to welcome Gary Weber to help lead our efforts in the public health space," said Mark Donohue, Vice President of Client Success at WorldAware. "His diverse, extensive background will be a major asset as we continue to put our clients' best interests forward."
Weber began his career for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in Washington D.C., where he served as the National Program Leader for Animal Science or the USDA Extension Service. He went on to become the Executive Director of Regulatory Affairs for the cattle industry. During that time period he provided leadership regarding efforts to prevent the introduction and spread of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy in the U.S. For this work he received a Special Citation from the Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for his leadership.
Following his time with the FDA, Weber served as Prevention Manager with the FDA Coordinated Outbreak Response and Evaluation Network (CORE). At CORE, he worked on over 100 significant foodborne illness events during his tenure. He has both training and experience relating to the FDA Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food, Foreign Supplier Verification and Produce Safety rules.
More on eTradeWire News
- Que efeito a cafeína anidra tem na depressão?
- Petstar Animal Care of Prairieville Presents:
- Target Arm Competitively Selected for Air Force Accelerator Powered by Techstars
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
- Eewee Production Launches Two New Beauty And Wellness Products
Most recently, he has worked on numerous food safety related initiatives, including assisting the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture develop the On-Farm Readiness Review. Weber is a native of Maryland and holds a doctorate in Animal and Livestock Husbandry and Production from Michigan State University.
WorldAware provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. WorldAware's end-to-end tailored solutions, integrated world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology and response services help organizations mitigate risk and protect their people, assets and reputations.
Abel Communications for WorldAware
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- BYD helps #ElectrifyAnaheim with delivery of electric buses
- Cobalt Digital's Participation at VidTrans20 Includes Presentations, Demonstrations and 1-on-1s
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- INFINITI HR Reaps Benefits as Quad M Solutions Updates Business Developments at OpenAxess Staffing