Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arsenal Recon Releases Major Update to Powerful Digital Forensics Tool
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- Wireless Mini Recessed Door and Window Security Sensor
- Capitalizing on the Homelessness Crisis- 5 Million Dollar Company in 18 Months
- Renowned RFID Expert Joins ELATEC as Innovation Manager
- Home Secure Protect: Protect Your Home & Family with State-of-the-Art Security Products
- Connected Real Estate Magazine Joins the 2019 PropTech Challenge as Silver Sponsor
- Insite Risk Management Adds Two Seasoned Executives To Its Leadership Roster
In his new role, Weber will lead global risk, hazard analysis and prevention guidance development relating to food and food ingredients. He will contribute to ensuring the quality of all analysis and reports across the food safety and contamination prevention practice at WorldAware. Working across the organization's product risk teams, Weber will apply his knowledge of food safety and contamination prevention as it relates to risk mitigation and response to current events.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
"We are thrilled to welcome Gary Weber to help lead our efforts in the public health space," said Mark Donohue, Vice President of Client Success at WorldAware. "His diverse, extensive background will be a major asset as we continue to put our clients' best interests forward."
Weber began his career for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in Washington D.C., where he served as the National Program Leader for Animal Science or the USDA Extension Service. He went on to become the Executive Director of Regulatory Affairs for the cattle industry. During that time period he provided leadership regarding efforts to prevent the introduction and spread of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy in the U.S. For this work he received a Special Citation from the Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for his leadership.
Following his time with the FDA, Weber served as Prevention Manager with the FDA Coordinated Outbreak Response and Evaluation Network (CORE). At CORE, he worked on over 100 significant foodborne illness events during his tenure. He has both training and experience relating to the FDA Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food, Foreign Supplier Verification and Produce Safety rules.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
Most recently, he has worked on numerous food safety related initiatives, including assisting the National Association of State Departments of Agriculture develop the On-Farm Readiness Review. Weber is a native of Maryland and holds a doctorate in Animal and Livestock Husbandry and Production from Michigan State University.
WorldAware provides intelligence-driven, integrated risk management solutions that enable multinational organizations to operate globally with confidence. WorldAware's end-to-end tailored solutions, integrated world-class threat intelligence, innovative technology and response services help organizations mitigate risk and protect their people, assets and reputations.
Abel Communications for WorldAware
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"