Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 577
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 215
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 203
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 187
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 177
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 134
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 124
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blood Immortal, available on DVD October 20th
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today
- Italian Cultural Institute Webinar Series: FELLINI FOREVER
- FX Master, Nick Benson (Tremors, The Blob) joins 'The House In The Pines'
- Summer Hill Films sees a bright FUTURE in North American DVD and VOD with quirky release
- The Nights Before Christmas Playing at FrightFest 2020 Poster and Trailer Revealed
- Must see, Joey Luthman Has Memorable Performance In Lifetime's "INTO THE ARMS of DANGER" Now Streaming!
- Ithaca Season 1 Chapters 1 - 4 Available Now
- South Florida Debut for Multi-Award Winning Film 'Roses are Blind' at Fort Myers Film Festival!
- 9 Time Grammy Award Winning Producer Joe "The Butcher" Nicolo joins The House In The Pines
World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
" When a politician is able to combine nativism and populism, it creates a very, very volatile mix that can be tapped into with incredible emotion…What we are seeing now is a rise in populism due to changing economy, but blamed on changing demographics." " sharesAli Noriani of the National Migration Forum and author of "There Goes The Neighborhood".
" We are thrilled the Boston Film Festival has chosen this film. Though the rise of populism and wedge politics is a global phenomenon, it has come to a head in this time of US election, with the climate of division currently at play. It takes a brave festival to tackle this polarizing issue head on." says Dan Shannon, the film's producer/co-director.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
Me The People explores the shifting political landscape of the West and questions thegrowing divide between the Left and the Right. Is populism threatening the democratic process? and its impact on the rise of populism and ultimately, democracy.
"This documentary shows what happens when debate shuts down between the Left and the Right political spectrum. It also highlights the kind of rhetoric and so-called nationalistic policies populist leaders use to pit one segment of the population against the other in order to win votes. " says Isabelle Depelteau, the film's director.
The film was produced with the financial participation of YESTV Canada, Canada Media Fund, Québec Film Tax Credits, Canada Tax Credits.
The world theatrical première of the film is at the Boston Film Festival, ThursdaySept 24, 7PM
View the Trailer and tickets information: www.methepeoplefilm.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
About ID VISION FILMS II
ID VISION FILMS II is born of a three-decade collaboration between Dan Shannon and Isabelle Depelteau, focused on documentary film production on a wide range of themes from social issues and science and adventure to music and dance.
ID Communications Inc
- Canadian Rap Star Unkle Adam's single I Am Stronger was released to 1.1 billion people in China
- Global Biosimilars Market Analysis, Share, Growth Drivers and Future Scope
- What is Google Help? How does it work?
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- Dr. Richard Facko, DDS of Palos Pediatric Dentistry appears on Chicagoland Chats
- Can's Headphones Launches the Big Bad Can's Plan!
- KRAVIS CENTER: Public Ticket Sale for 20/21 Season Starts This Friday at 10 am Online Only
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces 3 New Board Members
- Survey: B2B SaaS Execs Bullish on Sales Methodologies, See Value Engineering as Game Changing
- How To Find Auto Insurance After A DUI Charge
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- Michael Masor Brings Safe Money Radio To Butte & Missoula
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Only 8 homes remain at Heritage at Pennington
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Attorney John L. Ward of Ward Law Group Recognized in Super Lawyers Magazine