Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- How To Stay Smelling Fresh All Day? With A New Bicarb-Free And Aluminium-Free Probiotic Deodorant!
- Lelani Craig to Speak at Global Chamber Globinar on Women's Leadership
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- Lansing's First And Only Nail Supply Store Is Now Open!!
- Picard Investment Group Announces Distribution Licensing Agreement of New Organic Medicinal Product for Shingles and Herpes Simplex Viruses
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Viteyes® Eye Health Supplements Now Available at Walgreens Nationwide
- Beautyforever Anniversary Campaign – Exciting Flat Discounts, Sales, and Voucher Codes
- Of School and Women a Near-miss Story is a Testimony to the Idiom, "If you can't be good, be careful."
- Nola Blue Records signs Trudy Lynn
World-Renowned Sculptor Ed Dwight Will Design Bronze Statue of Civil Rights Leader and Media Icon Xernona Clayton
"I have known Ms. Clayton for several years after being selected by her to receive the famous Trumpet Award, some years back. I approach this project with excitement and will use my creativity & experience to create a memorial worthy of her myriad accomplishments & powerful personality. Xernona Clayton is not only a gift to Atlanta, but a gift to the world. It is more than appropriate that she be properly memorialized & remembered for her work in the cause of racial progress & justice, said Dwight.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Creating the Bronze Statue was the idea of financial expert Rick Baker and journalist Mariela Romero, both of whom wanted to pay homage to Clayton. "Xernona Clayton's actions during the civil rights era and afterward improved conditions for all people in this country. She is not only a woman of strength and character, but she also brings out courage and determination in others, and because of that, we want to honor her legacy with a monument. She is an eternal inspiration to us, and we want her to continue to inspire future generations as well", the couple said.
Dwight, a former USAF Test Pilot and America's first African American Astronaut candidate, was commissioned for the assignment based upon his outstanding work in projects that illuminated and celebrated the African American experience. Dwight has dedicated the last 33 years of his life solely to his artistic endeavors. Among his works are a Traveling Exhibit of a Sculpture Memorial to the Inaugural Ceremony of President Barack Obama and his family; A Tulsa Race Riot Memorial featuring two major sculptural installations on the sight of the 1921 Tulsa Race Riots;
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Xernona Clayton is the Founder, President and CEO of the Trumpet Awards Foundation, Inc. and Creator and Executive Producer of the Foundation's Trumpet Awards. She was the first black person in the south to have her own television show, The Xernona Clayton Show. She was employed at Turner Broadcasting for nearly 30 years where she served as a corporate executive. Her autobiography I've been Marching All the Time was published in 1991. She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots