Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 581
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 206
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 192
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 189
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 181
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 129
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- Identity: The Podcast Exploring the Signs Feat. Serenity Thyme
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Christmas Comes Early But Not Soon Enough
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Regional Mexican + Reggaeton artists come together :Gustavo Palafox, Brray, Grupo Sigma & Fuego
- Over 75 Hours of Streaming Video is Now Available at Path 11 TV
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Renata D'Agrella
Willis, A lifelong fan of comic books, who at one time was featured on the now defunct 'Tyra Banks Show' showing off his collection, decided to start his own Cyberpunk/Sci-fi publishing company. His Kickstarter campaign quickly joined the club of funded campaigns -- only hours after launching.
"One of my big goals is to inspire the next generation to get into STEM fields. I don't think I would have found hacking and tech at as young of an age as I did without the influences at the time I saw in the media. I want to steadily put out different series featuring hackers and technology because I don't think there is enough being created, especially things that are friendly for readers of all ages." Willis says.
More on eTradeWire News
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Sock
"It's also very important for me to maintain the hacker culture in cybersecurity. It's become a heavily invested in (and heavily corporate) field. I want to help support the continuation of the 'cyberpunk hacker culture' in the industry, it's something that means a lot to me".
Willis's new company, called Paraneon, is launching three different titles; 'The Hive Network, 'Neon Skyline', and 'Portals'. He claims that the issues featured on his Kickstarter are already "90% complete, and will be ready before the Kickstarter campaign is even over".
"I decided to name the company 'Paraneon' because 'neon' is very much associated with Cyberpunk, and 'para' can be defined as 'alongside of'. The characters and stories happen within a cyberpunk universe, so it made perfect sense to me." Willis said.
You can view the Kickstarter by searching for 'Paraneon', or by clicking here (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/paraneon/paraneon-sci-fi-cyberpunk-comics-for-hackers-by-hackers).
Reuben Abraham, Paraneon
- Panel Built's Modular Offices Adapt to Meet New Workplace Needs
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Fort Worth