Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- "Inspire Your Community" Podcast Donates $1000 to Local Organizations
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- FineCraft Contractors Was Featured on Houzz.com
- Ground-up construction services in Kansas City
- Alpharetta Retail Renovation Helps Homeless Families
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- Signature Electric LLC Named to ABC's Top-performing U.S. Commercial Contractors
- Fishman & Associates Hires Stacy Jackson as Regional Sales Manager
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Help Us, Help Them Build A Better Futrue! Donate Today!!
STW's award winning sensors, controllers and telematics are highly regarded in the construction industry for their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility.
The sensors used in the construction industry need to be able to deliver high performance in adverse conditions. STW's sensors are highly regarded in the mobile off highway and STW manufactures its own thin-film pressure cells through its wholly owned subsidiary KMW. Some of the most highly rated products from STW's line of off highway sensors are the pressure cells/elements, and its networked sensors, the OEM pressure transmitter M01-CAN and the T01 temperature sensor.
STW will also highlight the latest in controller technology. The ESX-4CS-GW is the first product of the new, fourth generation of control units at STW. As a communications gateway, it not only offers 6 CAN interfaces, but also a 4-port Ethernet switch, a LIN and a RS232 interface. With an additional 14 analog and digital inputs and outputs in the standard configuration, the freely-programmable ESX-4CS-GW is also able to take over small tasks for sensor-actuator management. For fast processing of the tasks, the fourth generation of the ESX control units features the Infineon Aurix processor, which works with 300 MHz using three 32-bit TriCore processor cores as the so-called "Triple-TriCore", each of which is independent from the others. Like the third generation, which is now extended by the small control unit ESX-3CS, the "C" and IEC61131 program languages are supported.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
As the construction industry moves towards increased digitalization, there is a need to use networking, data management, cloud computing and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies to connect working vehicles and their managing entities locally or remotely to provide new capabilities for diagnostics, troubleshooting, operations and a wide variety of other functions. These technologies may be added on a vehicle as original equipment by an OEM, or they may be added as an after-market capability by distributors or fleet owners to meet their needs.
STW offers a variety of products, software and services that can help launch or accelerate the digitalization process and begin bringing the benefits of IoT to the construction industry.
At the core of STW's digitalization offering is its suite of off highway rated telematics modules: the ESX-TC3G, the ESX-TC1 and a wired option for our ESX-3Xx controller family, the expansion board EB07. STW will also be launching its 4G telematics module, the TCG-4, in the second quarter of 2019
To fully utilize the benefits from the hardware, STW also provides critical software and software as a service (SaaS) solutions that create a full IoT solution.
More information on all products that will be showcased at World of Concrete 2019 Booth C7646 is available at : https://www.stw-technic.com/company/news-and-events/world-of-concrete-2019/
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
World of Concrete 2019 is being held in Las Vegas, NV from January 22-25.
About STW: STW (https://www.stw-technic.com/) is an award-winning, world class provider of mobile electronics and associated software for automation, digitalization and electrification of off highway vehicles, offering a full spectrum of solutions to a wide range of industries such as mining, construction, agriculture, material handling, transportation, military and oil and gas. STW solutions have attained a leading role in these industries due to their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility. All of STW's products are mobile off-highway rated.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community