Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Total Amount of Recycled Rubber Used in Installations of Porous Pave Topped 13 Million Pounds
- Ceramic Tile Education Foundation Publishes 2019 CTEF Certification and Training Schedule
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Kicks Off New Year
- accu-rate™ Estimating Services Co. software now offering 1006 100-Stories Estimating System
- DTC Offers New Programs & Partnerships To Train Detroit Residents For In Demand Careers
- The MJA Company Launches New Website
- MC Plan & Site Services Appoint New Assistant Building Surveyor
- Modular Concepts, Inc. Provides Modular Dormitories During Recovery Effort at Tyndall Air Force Base
STW's award winning sensors, controllers and telematics are highly regarded in the construction industry for their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility.
The sensors used in the construction industry need to be able to deliver high performance in adverse conditions. STW's sensors are highly regarded in the mobile off highway and STW manufactures its own thin-film pressure cells through its wholly owned subsidiary KMW. Some of the most highly rated products from STW's line of off highway sensors are the pressure cells/elements, and its networked sensors, the OEM pressure transmitter M01-CAN and the T01 temperature sensor.
STW will also highlight the latest in controller technology. The ESX-4CS-GW is the first product of the new, fourth generation of control units at STW. As a communications gateway, it not only offers 6 CAN interfaces, but also a 4-port Ethernet switch, a LIN and a RS232 interface. With an additional 14 analog and digital inputs and outputs in the standard configuration, the freely-programmable ESX-4CS-GW is also able to take over small tasks for sensor-actuator management. For fast processing of the tasks, the fourth generation of the ESX control units features the Infineon Aurix processor, which works with 300 MHz using three 32-bit TriCore processor cores as the so-called "Triple-TriCore", each of which is independent from the others. Like the third generation, which is now extended by the small control unit ESX-3CS, the "C" and IEC61131 program languages are supported.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
As the construction industry moves towards increased digitalization, there is a need to use networking, data management, cloud computing and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies to connect working vehicles and their managing entities locally or remotely to provide new capabilities for diagnostics, troubleshooting, operations and a wide variety of other functions. These technologies may be added on a vehicle as original equipment by an OEM, or they may be added as an after-market capability by distributors or fleet owners to meet their needs.
STW offers a variety of products, software and services that can help launch or accelerate the digitalization process and begin bringing the benefits of IoT to the construction industry.
At the core of STW's digitalization offering is its suite of off highway rated telematics modules: the ESX-TC3G, the ESX-TC1 and a wired option for our ESX-3Xx controller family, the expansion board EB07. STW will also be launching its 4G telematics module, the TCG-4, in the second quarter of 2019
To fully utilize the benefits from the hardware, STW also provides critical software and software as a service (SaaS) solutions that create a full IoT solution.
More information on all products that will be showcased at World of Concrete 2019 Booth C7646 is available at : https://www.stw-technic.com/company/news-and-events/world-of-concrete-2019/
More on eTradeWire News
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
World of Concrete 2019 is being held in Las Vegas, NV from January 22-25.
About STW: STW (https://www.stw-technic.com/) is an award-winning, world class provider of mobile electronics and associated software for automation, digitalization and electrification of off highway vehicles, offering a full spectrum of solutions to a wide range of industries such as mining, construction, agriculture, material handling, transportation, military and oil and gas. STW solutions have attained a leading role in these industries due to their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility. All of STW's products are mobile off-highway rated.
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member