Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 204
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 125
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 124
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 114
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- LeakTronics Introduces the Irrigation leak Detection Kit
- Telgian Engineering & Consulting expands system commissioning services
- MBMA and NAIMA Release New Acoustical Performance Report
- United Surveyors of Arizona Announces Event with Boy Scouts of America
- Mizner Country Club "Tops Out"
- McCarthy Completes Children's Hospital Outpatient Center at Erlanger
- Nelson Construction & Renovations Awarded Best of Houzz 2019
STW's award winning sensors, controllers and telematics are highly regarded in the construction industry for their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility.
The sensors used in the construction industry need to be able to deliver high performance in adverse conditions. STW's sensors are highly regarded in the mobile off highway and STW manufactures its own thin-film pressure cells through its wholly owned subsidiary KMW. Some of the most highly rated products from STW's line of off highway sensors are the pressure cells/elements, and its networked sensors, the OEM pressure transmitter M01-CAN and the T01 temperature sensor.
STW will also highlight the latest in controller technology. The ESX-4CS-GW is the first product of the new, fourth generation of control units at STW. As a communications gateway, it not only offers 6 CAN interfaces, but also a 4-port Ethernet switch, a LIN and a RS232 interface. With an additional 14 analog and digital inputs and outputs in the standard configuration, the freely-programmable ESX-4CS-GW is also able to take over small tasks for sensor-actuator management. For fast processing of the tasks, the fourth generation of the ESX control units features the Infineon Aurix processor, which works with 300 MHz using three 32-bit TriCore processor cores as the so-called "Triple-TriCore", each of which is independent from the others. Like the third generation, which is now extended by the small control unit ESX-3CS, the "C" and IEC61131 program languages are supported.
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Alaska Expansion with Arctic Rush
- Local high school string quartet to join pros on Kalamazoo stage
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in Prestigious Benjamin Franklin Awards
- American Medical Depot Names Chief Medical Officer
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
As the construction industry moves towards increased digitalization, there is a need to use networking, data management, cloud computing and IoT (Internet of Things) technologies to connect working vehicles and their managing entities locally or remotely to provide new capabilities for diagnostics, troubleshooting, operations and a wide variety of other functions. These technologies may be added on a vehicle as original equipment by an OEM, or they may be added as an after-market capability by distributors or fleet owners to meet their needs.
STW offers a variety of products, software and services that can help launch or accelerate the digitalization process and begin bringing the benefits of IoT to the construction industry.
At the core of STW's digitalization offering is its suite of off highway rated telematics modules: the ESX-TC3G, the ESX-TC1 and a wired option for our ESX-3Xx controller family, the expansion board EB07. STW will also be launching its 4G telematics module, the TCG-4, in the second quarter of 2019
To fully utilize the benefits from the hardware, STW also provides critical software and software as a service (SaaS) solutions that create a full IoT solution.
More information on all products that will be showcased at World of Concrete 2019 Booth C7646 is available at : https://www.stw-technic.com/company/news-and-events/world-of-concrete-2019/
More on eTradeWire News
- In Honor Of St Patrick's Day Fir Na Dli Men Of Law Police Challenge Coin Released!
- Blessed Be The Lord Psalm 144-1 Challenge Coin Released Today To Active Duty US Military & Veterans
- College Night: Discussion and Panel for Youth Transitioning to University
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Welcome Star Actor on Influencer the Online Marketplace
World of Concrete 2019 is being held in Las Vegas, NV from January 22-25.
About STW: STW (https://www.stw-technic.com/) is an award-winning, world class provider of mobile electronics and associated software for automation, digitalization and electrification of off highway vehicles, offering a full spectrum of solutions to a wide range of industries such as mining, construction, agriculture, material handling, transportation, military and oil and gas. STW solutions have attained a leading role in these industries due to their rigorous testing, high quality German engineering and unmatched flexibility. All of STW's products are mobile off-highway rated.
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- The Garden State Philharmonic and the GSP Chorus Salute the American Composer
- Injury Prevention Advocates: Coming to Newark for the First Time, 6 Steps to Better Balance Program
- Four Awesome Days Of Free Summer Fun At The Tri-county Fair Fireworks, Rides, Games And More
- Miles For Migraine Reveals 2019 Race Schedule
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors Announces Acquisition of PerforMax Global™
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- Real Estate Expert, Bill Farrand, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- StaffBot, the Top Human Capital Management Suite, Introduces Shelly Doering as Senior Director
- Billy Graham's Daughter and Granddaughter Speak to Sold-Out Crowd
- CBT College first health fair of 2019 to be held on March 21
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Project Boon Partners With IVRS For San Bernardino County Community Outreach
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Fora Room: Luxurious Home Decor For An Elegant Home
- Best Advertising Channel of 2019 Results Are in - A 7-Year Trend Stands
- Job & Resource Fair Set for United States Veterans
- Entrepreneur Amy Banocy Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula