Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Jeff Wisuri Brings Safe Money Radio To Minneapolis
- Adam Waskey Brings Safe Money & Income Radio To Baltimore & Wilmington
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance News Generated By Association's Awareness Month Campaign
- DBL Center Brokers Help Businesses Bundle Short Term Disability and MA Paid Family Medical Leave Act Benefits
- Teresa Kuhn JD, RFC, CSA, Honored With Prestigious Invitation
- Hybrid Long-Term Care Insurance Offer Tax Advantages For Business Owners
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Glenn Neasham Retirement planning offices of Glenn A. Neasham Specializing in Fixed Indexed Annuity. Since 1987 Happy clients. Ask Glenn for referrals
Falls Lake is rated A XI (Excellent) by AM Best and writes workers compensation coverage in 23 states mostly concentrated in the eastern half of the United States.
"We're excited to partner with the great team at Falls Lake to dramatically expand options for our customers east of the Mississippi." said Greg Donsbach, President of Method.
Falls Lake shares a similar, broad risk appetite to Method's existing carriers, Incline Casualty and Service American Indemnity Company.
"Falls Lake is pleased to partner with Method for this new product which combines Method's industry-leading claims management protocols with Falls Lakes' risk-driven underwriting philosophies." said Paul Kearns, Senior Vice President of Underwriting at Falls Lake.
Method is the managing general underwriter ("MGU") of the Salus (sey-luhs), family of
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
workplace injury products and services. Method has extensive experience in all aspects of
program management and a broad appetite for high-hazard, high-mod, mid-market risks.
To learn more, visit https://www.methodinsurance.com.
Founded by pioneers in the occupational medicine industry, Salus' mission is to mitigate
workplace injuries and deliver exceptional healthcare outcomes for injured workers, expediting a return to work, preserving families' economic livelihoods, and enhancing employers' productivity. Salus is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with offices in Austin, Texas, Dallas, Texas, and Omaha, Nebraska. Salus is a WP Global Partners, Inc. portfolio company.
To learn more, visit https://www.salusworkerscomp.com.
About Falls Lake
Falls Lake Insurance Companies partners with established insurance companies and
distributors to support their product needs, including by underwriting specialty lines of
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
insurance and providing insurance fronting services that leverage the company's "A"
(Excellent) A.M. Best rating, expansive licenses and reputation to provide access to the U.S. property and casualty insurance market. Falls Lake Insurance Companies is the fronting and workers' compensation insurance platform of James River Group, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of James River Group Holdings, Ltd. Falls Lake Insurance companies is comprised of Falls Lake National Insurance Company, Falls Lake Fire & Casualty Insurance Company, and Stonewood Insurance Company. The distribution system of Falls Lake is a hybrid model, including both direct to retail agency products and partnerships with select specialized program administrators. The companies are broadly licensed for product including both commercial and personal lines, on an admitted and non-admitted basis throughout the United States. Headquartered in Raleigh, Falls Lake employs a staff of approximately one hundred and twenty- five.
To learn more, visit https://fallslakeins.com
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program