Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Results of the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Consumer Survey Announced
- Mac Gives Back Supports Local Efforts
- Del Mar Naples now hiring, opening in December
- IFYA Launches the 2021 National Frozen Yogurt Shop Owner Survey
- Menu Design Group Releases New Turn Key Digital Menu Board Solutions
- Alex Farms Chicken Salad Announces New Location & One Year Anniversary
- Aldelo Express Cloud POS Launches DoorDash Sync
- Outdoor Dining in Brooklyn revamped for Autumn
- DYSBX (Dip Your Snack Box) Ads
- Hilarious Comedy Mentalist Returns to Wichita
"Not only was the Amigos promo popular with our patrons when we first ran it in December 2017, but it was all the rage with our franchisees, as well," said Yolanda Mills-Mawman, President and Co-Founder of Woody's Bar-B-Q. "First and foremost, we love it when our guests are happy. Secondly, these tacos are all maxed out on flavor without taking a hit to our food costs. They are simple to incorporate, a big hit with guests, and may be likely contenders for becoming mainstays on our regular menu. We'll be paying close attention to their performance this Fall, as well as the response from patrons and franchisees alike. Many of the items on our regular menu are original recipes that we've offered from the first day we opened our Original Jacksonville location in 1980. We're always open to enhancing old favorites with a few new offerings to meet the ever-changing tastes of our customer base."
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Already underway at participating Woody's Bar-B-Q locations, the Amigos Taco Trio features the following:
El Jefe – Bar-B-Q Pork Taco
Packed with Woody's signature slow-smoked Bar-B-Q Pork, the additions of tangy Pico do Gallo and Cilantro with a twist of Lime make this handheld homage to hog heaven large and in charge!
Texas Toreador – Beef Brisket Taco
Stuffed with Woody's Texas Beef Brisket, famous Cole Slaw and Colby-Jack Cheese, this taco really packs a punch thanks to a generous helping of Sriracha Sauce. One bite will have guests saying "OLE!"
Fiesta Fowl – Fried Chicken Taco
For a Southern twist on Tex Mex, Woody's pairs its flavorful Fried Chicken Tender with crisp Lettuce, Cheddar Jack Cheese and Chipotle Ranch, then wraps it in a soft Tortilla. It's a party for the palate, so please pass the sweet tea and a sombrero!
To find a list of Woody's Bar-B-Q locations and view all the offerings on the regular menu, prospective patrons are invited to visit www.Woodys.com.
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt