Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 202
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 194
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 136
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 113
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
Served with a choice of one side item, the Three Hot New Sandwiches coming soon to Woody's Bar-B-Q include:
The Heavenly Hen – With a tender chicken breast at center stage, this fried and flavorful fowl is nested atop a toasted cornmeal dusted bun along with crisp lettuce, ripe tomato, pickles and a generous layer of tangy petal sauce for a taste that is so cluckin' good, patrons will want to grab it before it flies the coop!
More on eTradeWire News
- Libman Education now offers Pinson & Tang's Newest Product: CDI Pocket Guide – Online
- JoinWith.Me Screenplay and Trailer by Mike Meier receive multiple distinctions
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Complete Your Project on Time and on Budget with Rental Equipment from ESI
- HAT Assay Buffer 5X (Biotechnology Grade)
The Spicy Swine – Ready for a sandwich that bites back? Woody's blends a chopped link of its spicy hot jalapeno sausage with cool creamy coleslaw, then drizzle it with melted cheese and sriracha sauce for a little extra kick, top it with a crunchy onion ring and pack it between two slices of Texas toast. Patrons will want extra napkins after wrangling this bad boy!
The Lean Bean – Ideal for vegetarians and waist watchers alike, this beef burger alternative comes loaded with protein and just the right amount of spice but weighs in at under 600 calories! Woody's serves its grilled black bean patty on a toasted ancient grains bun topped with two slices of swiss and dressed in mayo, crisp lettuce, ripe tomato and red onion slices. Eating well has never tasted so good!
"Over the course of our 40-year history, our limited time promotions are always well-received by guests," said Yolanda Mills-Mawman, President and Co-Founder of Woody's Bar-B-Q. "With this promotion, we've made a departure from our largely BBQ-inspired menu to give our patrons a taste of something new. Because sandwiches from our regular menu – like our Carolina Pulled Pork and Sloppy Woody – perform so well with our audience, we believe these three new hot sandwiches will receive a warm reception from our fans – old and new alike."
To view the rest of the Woody's Bar-B-Q menu, peruse the list of locations, and more, prospective patrons are encouraged to visit www.woodys.com.
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
- Luxury Apartment Community The Ryan in Phoenix Now Leasing
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Rep. John Lewis Your Work Was Not In Vain
- Earn Extra Cabbage, Trade Recycled Mobile Phones on HaggleUp
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Educe Group Receives SOC 2 Certification
- Would you hand your 16-year-old son the keys to your new Ferrari?
- Investigation after coughing on others during Corona Virus| Red Metric Law| Criminal Defense and DUI
- Bow Wow Labs, Inc. Now Available for Retail at Independent Pet Stores, Vets and Groomers
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept