Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 168
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- Doral Art & Cultural Center To Be Transformed Into A Modern Garden For Doral Art & Flowers Festival
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Harry Hayman Philadelphia SMAR.T
- Sweater Jam - An Ugly Sweater DJ Party
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Golden State Lifeguards Expands Lifesaving Services To San Diego Region
- Percy Miller also known as Master P Empowers Entrepreneurs with Exclusive Mastermind Experience
- Miss Grass Launches "Faces Of Cannabis" to Dismantle Harmful Stereotypes of the Cannabis Community
Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
"Highlights in this auction include a great selection of lamps, French and English cameo glass, the finest pietre dure panel, some incredible Steuben dragon cameo vases, and a continuation of quality throughout the catalog," said Jason Woody of Woody Auction. "Please note that there are a few items that must be picked up in person or shipped via a professional shipper within 14 days of the event."
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
An automated online auction slated for the day prior – Friday, October 13th, starting at 8 am Central time – will kick off the weekend of various quality antique items. That sale will consist of 244 total lots. Included in the online-only event will be such things as art glass, cut glass, porcelain and more. Over 900 items will be sold in two days at public auction to the highest bidder, absolute, no reserves.
Lamps in the October 14th auction will feature a French cameo art glass table lamp signed Daum Nancy boasting a beautiful winter scene cameo cut and enamel décor, 18 inches tall with the original fittings (est. $8,000-$12,000); and a Puffy reverse painted table lamp marked Pairpoint, 25 inches tall, with a lovely white ground with red roses and hummingbird design and Devonshire shade marked Pairpoint Corp. and the base also marked Pairpoint (est. $2,500-$4,000). The two-light lamp has been electrified.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
Vases will be highlighted by an unmarked Steuben cameo cutback art glass vase, 11 ½ inches tall, with a blue aurene over yellow jade ground and an incredible, must-see dragon design (est. $2,500-$5,000); and an exceptional Stevens & Williams vase, 12 inches tall, boasting a carved floral design with cranberry shading to yellow (est. $3,000-$4,500). The vase is attributed to glass artist Joshua Hodgetts.
A live gallery preview will be held on Friday, October 13th, from 1-5 pm Central time. Internet bidding is available at www.liveauctioneers.com/woody-auction-llc. To learn more, visit www.woodyauction.com. Updates are posted often.
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security