Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- WoodAirGrille.com Expands Product Offering
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- Experience the beauty of EnduroShield clean this Christmas
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Gidgit® Set To Celebrate The New Year With Launch Of Brand-new Product For
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- Home Security Top: Keep Your Family and Home Secure
In this role, she assists clients as they navigate the many options available to help them achieve their "dream kitchen."
Adams brings more than 25 years in the building and design industry to her post as a Designer with Wood Palace Kitchens, most recently as a Designer/Product Engineer with a cabinetry firm in Glendale, Arizona.
A graduate of Wareham High School, Adams attended Glendale Community College and is certified in AutoCAD, which she has put to use when engineering custom and specialized cabinets.
Adams is a self-described "animal lover" and has volunteered at various dog rescues, including Desert Labrador Rescue and American Brittany Rescue. In her spare time, she enjoys activities with her daughter and two grandchildren.
"What a pleasure it is to announce Pam as a member of the WPK team," said Tim Holick, CEO of Wood Palace Kitchens. "Her vast industry experience, outstanding client service skills and general commitment to excellence are a perfect fit for us."
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
About Wood Palace Kitchens
Wood Palace Kitchens (www.woodpalacekitchens.com) is a 39-year old company providing turn-key cabinetry solutions and representing five top-quality lines of cabinets and related products. Services include cabinetry, countertops and hardware. Wood Palace Kitchens works both with the residential or homeowner market and with a number of area contractors and builders. Installation work done by Wood Palace Kitchens carries a lifetime warranty.
Wood Palace Kitchens was founded in 1979 by Tim Holick, a former woodworking student and teacher, who began the business as a home-based operation that built customized cabinets for the local market. Over a number of years, he has transitioned Wood Palace Kitchens from a manufacturing concern to one that is a distributor, representing select manufacturers and providing turn-key services for customers, including design, installation and maintenance. Wood Palace Kitchens today has seven full-time employees, and a 5,000-square foot showroom in Middleboro. The company has a consistent, ongoing relationship with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, providing a portion of each sale to that foundation. Wood Palace Kitchens hosts ongoing events at its showroom, located at 7 Mill Street, Middleboro, MA. To learn more about the company, upcoming events, or for a tour of the facility, please call (508) 947-1975 or check out their website.
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
- Candle Light Cove set to host Holiday Open House
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Totally Nutz® Gourmet Nut Franchise - Touching Down at FedEx Field for the Second Straight Season
- Storage Commander Solidifies First Customer In South Africa
- The Agile Training and certification list
- NTEA releases feature on certification labels versus statements of origin
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Residential Agents
- Lifestyle Asset Group is Revolutionizing Luxury Vacation Investment
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- Why do you need 0-10V Dimmers for Commercial Lighting?
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Commercial Agents
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- The 17th Annual Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Symposium -- Miami Beach, FL, January 19-20, 2019
- Enmarket to Rebuild Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- Tamaya Closes on First Retail Space
- Two Credit Unions Partner with CU Realty Services to Provide Solutions to Their Home-buying Members