Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 279
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 219
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 211
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 208
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 185
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 184
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 161
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 146
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Iroquois Nationals Establish a Nonprofit
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Motivates Public to Help Neighbors During Great Days of Service 2020
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- National Minority Health Assn. Appoints Health Tech Executive to Board
- Enquizit Incorporated Ranks No. 2339 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- Feature Florida Partnerships launches "Create it Here!"
- LOLA & Panoramic Voices Present Encore Performance of Purcell's Dido and Aeneas
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Professional Background Screening Association Announces 2020-21 Board and Council Leadership
"Although we will miss seeing all of our members and supporters this year, we are excited about more people attending virtually that would not have been able to make an in-person event," said President of Women United Flagler Linda Mahran.
Guests can host their own Power of the Purse by purchasing a Party Host Bag, prior to the event by visiting https://app.mobilecause.com/e/XxmcVg?vid=agd7z. Host three of your friends, practicing social distancing, and enjoy a bottle of champagne in signature flutes with chocolate treats while getting early access to the online auction. Availability of the Party Host Bag is limited, get yours soon!
Visit the event site at https://app.mobilecause.com/e/XxmcVg?vid=agd7z, or text 41444 to flaglerpop between Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 5:00pm and Monday, August 31, 2020 at 8:00pm to bid on great auction items, purchase raffle tickets or donate. Some of the auction items include resort getaways, golf packages, spa packages, gift cards, and what the event is most famous for - designer purses, wallets and accessories put together in sought-after gift baskets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
In 2019, the group distributed $17,500 in grants to 13 local agencies directly helping those in-need in our community. Power of the Purse is the main fundraiser for the group's grant distribution process.
Since the group's inception in 2009, they have donated $254,238 to women and children's needs in Flagler County. Since 2015, the groups Chicks with Cans fall food drive has collected 58,536 lbs. of food.
The 2020 Women United Flagler board members include: Haylie Allegra, Ashley Katz, Joanne Tavzel, Cindy Dalecki, Maureen Walsh, Diane Wasney, Linda Mahran, Lori Gold, and Lynn McCormick. The United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties liaison for the group is Cassidy Denslow.
Women United Flagler
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- Final Week of ChowderMonth Brings More To the Table
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- Meet The Bellingers talk "Coupling Entrepreneurship" on Entrepreneurship LIVE at 8:45p Show
- Rank for Local Outreach in Hawaii
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist