Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- The First Step Act—How Will It Help You or an Inmate in Federal Prison?
- Florida Personal Injury Attorney Chris Limberopoulos Named to 2018 Florida Super Lawyers List
- Robert J. Becerra named to the 2018 SuperLawyers List as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida
- Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP Recognized as a Best Firm for Minority Attorneys
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers® Recognizes Seven Farr Law Firm Attorneys
- Summit Business Technologies Introduces Phishgoggles Security Awareness Service
- CaseyGerry's Jay Paulino Appointed to Leadership Role in CA Association of Licensed Investigators
- The White Law Group announces filing of a FINRA Arbitration claim against The Strategic Financial
- FAMU Law Dean LeRoy Pernell to Present Talk at 4th Annual Education and Social Justice Conference
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York
"I am thrilled to celebrate our first full year in operation with all of our wonderful members, leaders, and other volunteers. We have accomplished so much in such a short time – in addition to our rapid growth, we have launched several virtual initiatives for our members, including our member directory, and have hosted dozens of events around the country bringing together women entrepreneurs in the law. As a result of these activities, our members have been able to learn from each other and make new connections, resulting in both business referrals and new business partnerships and strategic alliances.," said Nicole Galli, the Founder and President of WOL.
WOL's mission is to provide opportunities for women legal entrepreneurs to come together, support each other and help their businesses prosper. WOL establishes a forum for networking opportunities; increases visibility and media coverage of women entrepreneurs in the law; helps interested firms grow into larger organizations with significant influence in the legal industry; and provides an "on ramp" for women considering their own legal ventures.
In its first year, WOL has grown to include 200 members from over 20 states, as well as 1 member from Israel, and maintains regional presences in 18 locations, including Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey, D.C., New York City, Chicago, Dallas and Houston.
WOL is proud to grow its leadership with the election of seven new WOL Board Members: Alaina Fotiu-Wojtowicz, Nancy R. Kornegay, Lisa D. Love, Nancy J. Mertzel, Constance F. Ramos, Jessica B. Reddick, and Anne van Leynseele. Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire, CEO of Purposeful Networking, is also joining WOL leadership as the Virtual Speaker Series Program Chair.
More on eTradeWire News
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
"I believe surrounding yourself with interesting people is key to your personal development and professional success. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know some incredible women and appreciate the welcoming atmosphere the leadership provides us as members." Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire, WOL Member and CEO of Purposeful Networking.
In addition to growing the WOL Board, 7 new members have been added to WOL's Advisory Board, including Kimberly Berger, President and Chief Operating Officer of Her Corner, Amy Cahill, Partner at Cahill IP, Beth Kaufman, Partner at Schoeman Updike Kaufman & Gerber LLP, Jennifer Leonard, Director, Center of Professionalism at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Helen Oscislawski, Managing Partner at Oscislawski Law, Debbie Swartz, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer at AccessLex Institute, and Desiree Younge, VP of the Tory Burch Foundation. Two of these new Advisory Board members will be hosting upcoming WOL events: Her Corner will host mini accelerator sessions on March 14th (in Philadelphia) and 21st (in D.C.), giving WOL members a "little taste" of what is feels like to participate in an accelerator. The Tory Burch Foundation will host a night of networking in New York City on April 5th at the Tory Sport store in the Flatiron district in New York City.
"I work with developing women lawyers every day. I look forward to informing my work in support of the next generation of lawyers with the collective experiences and wisdom of the very impressive members of WOL. I hope to also contribute to WOL's vision by sharing my own experience and insight as a legal educator in an evolving legal landscape and as a former practicing attorney." Jennifer Leonard, Director, Center of Professionalism, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
WOL also re-elected 4 existing Board members, bringing its total Board complement to xxx and its total Advisory Board team to xxxx. The WOL Advisory Board is led by Fran Griesing, Founder and Managing Member of Griesing Law.
"We are excited to welcome more strong, influential women into the WOL Leadership group. Each of WOL's Board and Advisory Board Members brings a unique story and perspective into the legal environment, expanding the diversity and influence of WOL and continuing to move us forward to reach more potential members. Without these volunteer leaders and the assistance of our fantastic Director of Operations, Amy Danziger Shapiro, it would be impossible for us to accomplish all that we have now and in the future." Said Nicole Galli.
WOL continues to attract interest across the country, gaining members in new regions and expanding its reach to provide resources and networking opportunities to a larger group of entrepreneurs in the law. To better support its activities, WOL's leadership is currently working on a new strategic plan, expected to be issued in the summer of 2018, and is continuing to host events and other activities across the country, including a Happy Hour in Dallas on March 20, 2018, when Board President, Nicole Galli, and Board Governance Chair, Cindy Towers, will be attending WBENC's Summit & Salute conference, and a launch event in Buffalo, NY on April 26.
Women Owned Law (WOL) is a Pennsylvania §501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. The mission of WOL is to provide opportunities for women legal entrepreneurs to come together, to support each other and to help its members' businesses prosper. For more information about WOL, go to https://www.womenownedlaw.org
Jordan Fischer, WOL Communications Chair
- Overhyped or Reality? Learn how Investors Capitalize on Blockchain Apps at this Amsterdam Expo
- Symphony Solution Inc. Listed as Top Mobile App Development Company In Philadelphia by Clutch!
- Specialty Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee Launches A Cup of Kindness Local Charity Program
- Mr. Vikas Singh & Members' Front, DDCA hosted Musical Evening of Camaraderie with Adnan Sami
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India