Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 118
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Chokshi Filippone Law, LLC in the Community
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Named Vice Chair of Legal Aid Programs in South Florida
- Executive Compensation Agreement Issues and the Impact of Tax Reform to be Examined at Upcoming ALI CLE Conference
- Debra A. Jenks, Attorney, Jenks & Harvey LLP to Speak at The Knowledge Group's FINRA Arbitration and
- FALDP 8th Annual Conference - Update
- IPCHAIN Database Revolutionizing the Protection of IP with Blockchain Technology
- U.S. News and World Report Names Hulsey, P.C. Law Firm of Austin a 2018 "Best"
- New Hampshire Personal Injury Law Firm Awarding Two $1,000 Scholarships
- The International Blockchain Association - The world's first industry body for the blockchain industry
- Seattle-based Media Law Group Inc announces new business and entertainment clients and new website
"I am thrilled to celebrate our first full year in operation with all of our wonderful members, leaders, and other volunteers. We have accomplished so much in such a short time – in addition to our rapid growth, we have launched several virtual initiatives for our members, including our member directory, and have hosted dozens of events around the country bringing together women entrepreneurs in the law. As a result of these activities, our members have been able to learn from each other and make new connections, resulting in both business referrals and new business partnerships and strategic alliances.," said Nicole Galli, the Founder and President of WOL.
WOL's mission is to provide opportunities for women legal entrepreneurs to come together, support each other and help their businesses prosper. WOL establishes a forum for networking opportunities; increases visibility and media coverage of women entrepreneurs in the law; helps interested firms grow into larger organizations with significant influence in the legal industry; and provides an "on ramp" for women considering their own legal ventures.
In its first year, WOL has grown to include 200 members from over 20 states, as well as 1 member from Israel, and maintains regional presences in 18 locations, including Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey, D.C., New York City, Chicago, Dallas and Houston.
WOL is proud to grow its leadership with the election of seven new WOL Board Members: Alaina Fotiu-Wojtowicz, Nancy R. Kornegay, Lisa D. Love, Nancy J. Mertzel, Constance F. Ramos, Jessica B. Reddick, and Anne van Leynseele. Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire, CEO of Purposeful Networking, is also joining WOL leadership as the Virtual Speaker Series Program Chair.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to get the house plans in 7 simple steps
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
"I believe surrounding yourself with interesting people is key to your personal development and professional success. I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to get to know some incredible women and appreciate the welcoming atmosphere the leadership provides us as members." Jennifer Lynn Robinson, Esquire, WOL Member and CEO of Purposeful Networking.
In addition to growing the WOL Board, 7 new members have been added to WOL's Advisory Board, including Kimberly Berger, President and Chief Operating Officer of Her Corner, Amy Cahill, Partner at Cahill IP, Beth Kaufman, Partner at Schoeman Updike Kaufman & Gerber LLP, Jennifer Leonard, Director, Center of Professionalism at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Helen Oscislawski, Managing Partner at Oscislawski Law, Debbie Swartz, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer at AccessLex Institute, and Desiree Younge, VP of the Tory Burch Foundation. Two of these new Advisory Board members will be hosting upcoming WOL events: Her Corner will host mini accelerator sessions on March 14th (in Philadelphia) and 21st (in D.C.), giving WOL members a "little taste" of what is feels like to participate in an accelerator. The Tory Burch Foundation will host a night of networking in New York City on April 5th at the Tory Sport store in the Flatiron district in New York City.
"I work with developing women lawyers every day. I look forward to informing my work in support of the next generation of lawyers with the collective experiences and wisdom of the very impressive members of WOL. I hope to also contribute to WOL's vision by sharing my own experience and insight as a legal educator in an evolving legal landscape and as a former practicing attorney." Jennifer Leonard, Director, Center of Professionalism, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Things you must carry extra on a business travel
- New Line of Versatile Salon Stuff Designed by Belava in the USA
- Global and Regional Frozen Bakery Products Market Analysis & Forecast 2018-2023
- Electric Vehicle India Summit in association with NITI Aayog on 18th & 19th June 2018, India
- Why Choose Archplanest.com for your Dream Home Project
- Analysis of Attitude Towards Healthy Eating in U.K.: Increase In High Fiber and Whole Wheat Grains
- WizMantra Pertains the Most Engaging Approach To Edify the English language
WOL also re-elected 4 existing Board members, bringing its total Board complement to xxx and its total Advisory Board team to xxxx. The WOL Advisory Board is led by Fran Griesing, Founder and Managing Member of Griesing Law.
"We are excited to welcome more strong, influential women into the WOL Leadership group. Each of WOL's Board and Advisory Board Members brings a unique story and perspective into the legal environment, expanding the diversity and influence of WOL and continuing to move us forward to reach more potential members. Without these volunteer leaders and the assistance of our fantastic Director of Operations, Amy Danziger Shapiro, it would be impossible for us to accomplish all that we have now and in the future." Said Nicole Galli.
WOL continues to attract interest across the country, gaining members in new regions and expanding its reach to provide resources and networking opportunities to a larger group of entrepreneurs in the law. To better support its activities, WOL's leadership is currently working on a new strategic plan, expected to be issued in the summer of 2018, and is continuing to host events and other activities across the country, including a Happy Hour in Dallas on March 20, 2018, when Board President, Nicole Galli, and Board Governance Chair, Cindy Towers, will be attending WBENC's Summit & Salute conference, and a launch event in Buffalo, NY on April 26.
Women Owned Law (WOL) is a Pennsylvania §501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. The mission of WOL is to provide opportunities for women legal entrepreneurs to come together, to support each other and to help its members' businesses prosper. For more information about WOL, go to https://www.womenownedlaw.org
Jordan Fischer, WOL Communications Chair
- Learn how to integrate blockchain seamlessly into your business in this Argentina Summit
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid
- Summer Dyslexia Camp in Santa Barbara
- Navy Corpsman US Navy Challenge Coin Released Today!
- Keith Barrows of 360 Studios and Aaron Heimes of e360tv Partner in innovative eTV production
- Marshall Barnes Returns To Radio To Speak On Stephen Hawking & His Technologies Of Infinity Start-Up
- Local high school string quartet to help settle an old score
- Garrison Collection will be attending the HD Expo
- McCarthy Building Companies promotes Antonya Williams to Vice President