Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 234
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 202
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 183
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 169
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 166
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 162
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 145
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 137
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 101
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gumroad Announces Grants for Small Black-Owned Businesses
- R&D Intensity Benchmarks by Industry
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- TPISC IV: Details, Double-Slit Experiment - Quantum Entanglement Conjecture and Primes
- Tim Karney Appointed Publisher of BizTechReports to Lead Thought Leadership Demand Generation
- Consolidate All Inventory Data with the New Enterprise License
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Smartbilder unveils SaaS and services for global construction small business owners
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
RADM Sylvia Trent-Adams, PhD, RN, FAAN became the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health (PDASH) in January 2019. Dr. Trent-Adams is a champion for the greater appreciation of the STEMM disciplines, particularly for underrepresented minorities, at both the undergraduate and graduate school.
She has spent 25 years of her career in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (USPHS), a group of nearly 7,000 public health professionals who work within the government to advance the health of the nation. From 2013 to 2016, RADM Trent-Adams served as USPHS's Chief Nurse Officer. RADM Trent-Adams is not the first nurse to hold the position as Acting Surgeon General in 2017, but she was the first non-physician to hold the spot.
More on eTradeWire News
- Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Now Expanding Offering Wood Machining Prototyping
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- BLM: Confronting Racism On July 4th
- Black Kids Swim Launches "The Gorée Project"
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
Most recently, Dr. Trent-Adams has been recognized by colleagues for her leadership in public health excellence as the country seeks to recover from COVID-19 by working alongside her officers during this pandemic, as it's impact has devastated the African-American community.
The recognition is fitting with the WOC STEM Conference's 2020 addition of the Global Health Security Track, which will align learning goals of corporate and government organizations and provide a window into the emerging global challenges. This track will be available to attendees through the new hybrid learning environment for onsite attendees as well as those in attendance virtually.
The Women of Color STEM Conference
The Women of Color STEM Conference, now in its 25th year, has been the venues where women and men from diverse backgrounds have come to recognize outstanding achievements in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), celebrate excellence in STEM-related fields, and create a career learning and networking environment.
For more information on CCG please visit www.womenofcolor.net.
- The Citizen Science Lab Launches Cyber Summer Camps for Youth Eager to Learn STEM in Pittsburgh
- SQUAN Promotes Carolyn Hardwick to President, Engineering
- Ocean ENT is offering expanded office hours!
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
- Coronavirus Injected Into Cats Killing Cats
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- East Austin School Takes Action to Meet Student, Teacher, and Family Needs During COVID-19
- NH's first ghost kitchen unveiled in Manchester, NH
- North Carolina A&T State University again chooses Mondo to upgrade track and field venue
- HealthMPowers Now Up to Four Stores in Drive for Healthy Food Choices
- Hispanic Star Miami Announces Miami and Broward Hospital Donations Tomorrow July 9th
- dealcloser Announces Microsoft Word Integration
- Greenville, S.C. Economic Development Organization Names New Officers, Adds Three to Board
- The Pet Gal Kona Expands To North Hawaii With Purchase Of Waikoloa Pet Sitting Service
- Moore Pet Announces New Product Release: The Apex Kennel Door
- Association for Talent Development hosting webinar offering insights on decision-making models
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- Keep Looking Up with B. Wright-Jones Leadership Academy
- Cultural Competency and Discrimination Training for Racial Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
- Global Film Studio Chooses Greece to Film a Feature Documentary About Unique Aspects of Some of Bruno Pischiutta's Movies