Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Judo is a Path for Life and Wellness
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- The Fitness Needed for These Snow-Bound Sports
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Defensive Lineman, Shakore Philip
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Hybrid Linebacker, Kreshawn Dikes
- Ken Shamrock Interview With I Only Touch Greatness
- New Book 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs: Go and Glow' Published
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Partners with Midnight Run NYC to Aid Homeless in His Community
- Juan Pizarro Dies; Was Pathbreaking Latino Baseball Player of Early 1960s
Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
On the heels of the recent relaunch of the WISE digital platform and the unveiling of its new visual identity, the organization is expanding its leadership development offerings. The 28 WISE chapters and 5,000-plus members in North America will now have access to an expanded array of workshops, new curriculum and virtual learning opportunities, delivered both live and on demand.
The new leadership development offerings include the WISE Emerging Leaders Certificate Program, webinars and WISE/R Symposium workshops. These offerings will complement the organization's signature program, the WISE Executive Leadership Institute.
"Our mission is to support the growth and advancement of women in the business of sports, and our partnership with Leading Women will allow us to provide resources at a whole new level," said Kathleen Francis, WISE national board chair and president. "Leading Women will help us expand our leadership training for members at all stages of their careers, including helping them build their business and financial acumen, which is such a critical part of that journey."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Leading Women, a Boston-based division of Leading NOW (https://www.leadingnow.biz/), works with corporate and nonprofit clients to help shape the future of workplace dynamics by advocating women's advancement and engaging male allies to bring gender balance to leadership. Its proprietary research identified "The Missing 33%™" and revolutionized women's leadership development.
Leading NOW CEO Kelly Lockwood Primus says, "In an industry dominated by competitive male leaders, it's more important than ever to equip women with the skill sets, tools and knowledge they need to compete in forging their own career success. We are pleased to partner with WISE and support their commitment to helping members receive the critical training necessary to succeed in today's evolving gender-inclusive environment."
WISE (Women in Sports and Events) is the leading voice and resource for professional women in the business of sports. Through ongoing meetings, special events, and mentoring and educational programs, WISE aims to offer its members the opportunity to gain valuable industry insights and connections that can provide them with a competitive advantage in their current position and as they advance in their careers. Founded in 1993, WISE is a national membership organization and registered 501(c)(3) public charity headquartered in New York City. For more information on WISE, please visit http://wiseworks.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
Diane Chaput, VP Communications, Leading NOW
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial