Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- Courageous Women Throughout History
- Author celebrates 12 months and 6 books in DCI Steve Burt crime fiction series with book donations
- Pastor Tells the Story of His Parents' Religious Journey
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Anything But Love
- Local Author Releases New Book
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
- Vicki-Ann Bush signs one-book deal with Creative James Media
- US Marine Turned Crypto Millionaire Seth Maniscalco Releases Prohibited Profits Book
- Aftermath: Murder • Adventure • Revenge in Lake Tahoe Book Launch
- Burning Soul Press Rebrands as Burning Soul Collective
The reason: Vohra is a libertarian, who openly opposes woke views on gender, taxes, and the welfare state. While none of these topics appear in the book, his having these opinions riled up the woke opposition enough to target his book with fake reviews.
Some reviews contained photos of Vohra's libertarian leaning social media accounts, and called them "product photos". Other reviews appeared to be reviews of Vohra's personal political views, rather than any content found in the actual book.
"Before the woke attack, the book had a five star rating from people who had actually read it. Now, a stream of one star reviews is dishonestly lowering the rating," Vohra said.
Vohra "It's ridiculous. People who haven't read the book are posting reviews. They're posting screenshots of my personal facebook page, and calling them product photos," Vohra said. "It's completely dishonest. When someone is looking for a review, they want a review of the book, not a review of the author's social media accounts."
More on eTradeWire News
- GRAMMY Award-Winning Singer-Songwriter India.Arie Joins National Symphony Orchestra to Headline BGR!FEST 2022
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- New 5" TFT Displays with IPS Technology at Newhaven Display
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
Vohra believes his book is being targeted because of his rejection of "woke" culture, particularly his views on gender (none of which are mentioned in the book). "I have no problem with bad reviews. That's part of being an author. But you do expect people who review your book to read at least a page or two of the book first. These are people who disagree with my political views that aren't even in the book, and are trying to attack me financially by posting fake reviews."
Vohra hopes that the reviews don't prevent people from reading the book. "The sad thing is that the material in the book would help progressives. The principles described in my book have saved people from college debt. By lying, the woke mob of dishonest reviewers is hurting those they claim to help."
Vohra isn't expecting Amazon to do anything. "We've tried contacting Amazon, but haven't had much luck. We aren't expecting much - Amazon is quick to ban conservatives, but lets absurdly dishonest reviews stay up, as long as they're woke enough."
- Grand Opening Celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for LaVida Massage Center in Rome, GA
- ESL QuickSwitch® Model 6240 Duplex POF A/B Conector Switch with Serial Remote Control
- Chowder on and Savor the Season with Fall Trail and Fest
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!