Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 123
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 117
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kopp Glass' 9530 UV Glass Advances Ultraviolet Light Sterilization and Disinfection for a Broad
- Ergonomics reimagined at virtual Applied Ergo Conference Aug. 4-6 … Registration open through July 30
- Melinda Williams Named Telgian Director of Government and Business Affairs
- Derby set to launch £5m business growth fund to help create new jobs
- S4-SDC-JV awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 contract
- UL Fire Council Appoints Telgian's Leonard Ramo
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $42.5M Production Agreement for Family of Maintenance Trainers
- Nationwide Election for Inventor Representative to Patent Public Advisory Committee
- The Joseph Company Announces Breakthrough 5 Liter Keg Technology With Development Of New Patented Inside Pressurized System
- A Simplified Heatsink Process by GD Rectifiers
Level II inspections work toward detecting and identifying damaged or deteriorated areas that may be hidden by surface biofouling or deterioration and towards obtaining a limited amount of deterioration measurements. This level of inspection often requires the cleaning of structural elements. Often time-consuming, cleaning is designated for areas deemed critical or representative of the entire structure.
More on eTradeWire News
- GPHCC's Closing the Gap Conference 2020 to center around Covid-19 economic recovery
- HaggleUp offers live communication for buyers and sellers in local consumer-to-consumer transactions
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
Level III inspections require the use of Non-destructive Testing (NDT) techniques. It may also require using partially destructive methods such as core sampling into concrete and wood structures, physical material sampling, or surface hardness testing. This evaluation aims to detect hidden or interior damage, loss in cross-sectional area, and material. For a Level III inspection, there is more cleaning involved and detailed inspection with measurements and quantities required to determine the true extent of deterioration.
"We are very proud that CASTLE was selected as the best overall consultant to perform the engineering project out of many competitive bids. We look forward to thorough and comprehensive underwater inspection of the six Potomac River crossing foundations." ~ William J. Castle, owner of WJ Castle, PE & Assoc., PC
The underwater inspection portion of CASTLE's contract will be completed in July 2020, over a period of 10 days.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Risk of Genocide in the Age of Black Lives Matter
- FOURMIDABLE opens Watson Glades Place in Tennessee
- "Earth Wisdom: Spirit, Soil, Sacred Search" Three Events September 12 at Wisdom House in Litchfield
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Fundamentals of Thin-Bed Knowledge Now Available at No Cost
WJ Castle, PE & Assoc., PC is a team of marine structural engineers and marine construction personnel, providing services to engineering companies and contractors in need of underwater inspection, design, or construction services.
For 35+ years, W.J. Castle is well known for our marine engineering expertise. Our team includes Structural and Civil Engineers who offer complete structural designs for building, replacing, or repairing: bridges, piers, docks, bulkheads, underwater cables, and more.
Hydro-Marine Construction, founded in 1997, has enabled the CASTLE to provide construction and design/build services using the CASTLE's team of highly trained personnel.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Releases New Covid-19 Study
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Learn How To Book Free Mortgage Advice Using Zoom Remote Meetings
- "Oprah Winfrey of Visualization" Naimah Set to Launch Podcast on Youtube!
- Actor Brianne Davis Launches "Secret Life Podcast" Following Her Sex & Love Addiction Journey
- Aerosaurus Give 28 Free Balloon Flights to Key Workers
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Charming decorative arts exceed estimates in Neue Auctions' Summer Art & Antiques Auction, July 25th
- Free parenting program: Victorian parents urged to boost family resilience
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- 2020 Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Needs 1,000 Petition Signatures in Mississippi
- TVS Frontier Network.Com Adds Rawhide, Wide Country, and Stoney Burke to its Post Cable Network Sked
- Thiel College grad has honors thesis published on Northeast Regional Honors Conference website
- ForgingBlock Decentralized Cryptocurrency Gateway Support for Ravencoin
- Free Support of USA Health Care and Legal Offices Affected by COVID-19
- Out now!! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"