Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 171
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 165
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- UrsaLeo Completes Security Audit with Include Security
- Lentech Receives New Mexico Flying 40 Recognition
- Erie BayHawks Sign Deal with Imagination Park to Bring Augmented Reality Experiences to Fans
- Startup Veteran Dennis Sary Named Director of Marketing at Passfeed
Currently, "America's Team", the Dallas Cowboys are set to excite the nation as they face off against the Los Angeles Rams this Saturday in the NFL divisional game.
However, eyes are also set on the New Orleans Saints and the Kansas City Chiefs. Both teams have top picks for MVP player of the year, Drew Brees and Patrick Mahomes.
With sports fans enthused by a fantastic-looking playoff, the Per Head industry is anticipating a million dollar profit, breaking last year's record.
It was estimated by Payperhead.com that Super Bowl LII generated over $5 billion USD in revenue, with over $4.7 Billion USD in 2017.
Last year, Cryptocurrency propelled PayPerHead.com to break previous years records, with Bitcoin holding a value of over $10,000 USD. However, even though cryptocurrency has seen a sharp fall in value over the past year, PayPerHead is still expected to break Super Bowl Records.
"The prospects for this year's Super Bowl LIII have positioned us to break profit records this year," explained Nate Johnson, Product Manager of PayPerHead.com. "Networks broadcasting Super Bowl LIII are also anticipating the largest audience for a Super Bowl ever."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
According to NBC, the channel sustained a viewership of 103 million viewers during last year's Super Bowl, which dropped 7% from previous years. However, viewership for the 2018 NFL season increased by 6% this season.
The increase of regular viewership throughout this season is expected to translate to the viewership of the 2019 Super Bowl.
"Throughout the 2018 NFL season, our site traffic has broken records set from previous years. From our data, we're anticipating this year's Super Bowl also to break previous records."
PayPerHead (http://payperhead.com), founded in 1997, is the industry's leading per head online bookie software, providing user-friendly tools and unmatched customer service. With PayPerHead.com, premium means premium: its agents reach unprecedented profits through its sportsbook software. To date, PayPerHead.com has provided service for over 13,000 users with professional and discrete data processing services around the globe. For more information visit http://www.payperhead.com.
For more information, please contact:
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre