Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 205
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 177
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 169
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 116
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Retired Kindergarten Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- "Sophie: The Duchess De Kerstrat and Her Adventures in Monaco" by Denis Devaux is published
- Author Laura Daleo Promotes Her Dark Supernatural Suspense Novel - The Soul Collector
- Carroll Center for the Blind's New Book Offers Guidance for Web Browsing Using Screen Readers
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
Life seems chill, at least for the first day or two, but it's not until she meets Jacob, Gram's best friend's grandson, that Jessie's world turns upside down. After a camping trip goes wrong, Jessie is faced with something she hadn't anticipated—death. Jacob's desperate decision to save Jessie sealed their fate together forever in a world of demon hunters and dragons.
More on eTradeWire News
- MDDV enables MQ-9 to REAP the benefits of big data management
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
"I wanted something a bit different." Laviolette says, "Although I do love the vampire/werewolf paranormal romances, I felt it was time for something new. Bloodborne Awakened gives the reader a new and exciting world to sink their teeth into with demon hunters and dragon lords. Honestly, the story was fun to write, and I fell in love with each of my characters. Awakened will appeal to adults who love fantasy reads as well as teens."
Laviolette accomplished her goal by creating a unique storyline with a cast of colorful characters for her young adult urban fantasy novel. Within six weeks she had written Bloodborne Awakened, and sent it out for beta reading by Swati Hegde. The results were highly favorable.
"Laviolette spins a fresh, fun plot that is equal parts action and emotion," says Hegde. "As an experienced beta reader and copy editor, I've seen my fair share of fantasy novels. 'Bloodborne Awakened' is one of the more gripping novels out there, and the reading experience was thoroughly engaging. The characters were hilarious and realistic, the story high-stakes, and the love triangle quite complicated – just the way I like it. I have high expectations for the sequel and remaining books in the series – let's see how she takes the story forward!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Scream Queen, Sparkle Soojian, star of "Strange Files", in Ms. Health & Fitness Competition
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Deadly Night Out Starts Filming In September
- Lead Generation Software For Digital Marketing Agencies
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners in First Virtual Ceremony
Bloodborne Awakened will make its first debut on the market on November 22, 2019. The novel will be available in EBook, paperback, and hardcover. Pre-orders will start September 12, 2019, at Barnes and Noble.com, for ebook, paperback, and hardcover editions.
For more information and updates, visit www.traceylaviolette.com.
Mentha Press, LLC
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Ben Stewart, creator of Psychedelica and Limitless, interviewed on Spiritually Inspired show
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFirst.com presents "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'" – a Virtual Conversation
- A Perfect Match In Entertainment and Love! Josie Passantino and Matt Boone Wed!
- Southern Pines Police K9s Receive Donation Of Body Armor And Heat Monitoring Systems