Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- South Carolina's SuggsJohnson CPAs Promotes Three Professionals to Expanded Roles
- MBA Business Software expands its product line to include Acumatica - The Cloud ERP
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Tells You What To Do If You Receive An IRS Tax Lien Notice
- What's Your Indiana story? Let Us Tell It
- KRS CPAs Is Tops! Firm Recognized by Accounting Today for Creating a Quality Workplace
- Alter Domus Belgium Moves Into New Offices From 16th August 2019
- Lisa Crawley Named Global Chief Operating Officer Of Alter Domus
- Sebastian Lane Consulting Launches High Value/Low Cost Solution to Biggest Obstacles facing Legal, Accounting, Insurance, and Tech Firms
- IRS Commissioner discusses future changes to IRS and observations from last tax season
This year entries were accepted from both accounting firms and accounting industry suppliers in 5 categories, each category showcasing a different form of marketing that innovative and forward thinking businesses are using.
The awards were opened by Daniel Richard of MyFirmsApp, the awards sponsor, with a moving tribute to MyFirmsApp CEO Joel Oliver who passed away in December 2018.
With the accounting industry and the world in a state of evolution, the role of the British Accounting Marketing Awards in highlighting excellence and inspiring continued progress is crucial.
Amanda C. Watts, the founder of TwentyTwo Agency and the British Accounting Marketing Awards comments:
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"The way that we as a society consider and make purchases is changing dramatically, and we want to acknowledge and celebrate the firms and industry suppliers that are pioneering new and exciting ways to market themselves, to raise brand awareness and to build lucrative relationships with their prospects and clients."
Entries were accepted from every part of the United Kingdom from sole practitioners and multi-nationals, with the most exciting part being that businesses large and small are on equal footing. Creating powerful and effective branding, marketing and sales is no longer about budget, it is about imagination.
The winners in each category are:
Best Event Marketing: Kreston Reeves
Best Content Marketing Campaign: Crunch
Best Brand Building Campaign: Thorne Widgery
Best Personal Brand: Alastair Barlow, co-founder of flinder.
Best Rising Star: Steele Financial
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Best Event Marketing: Practice Ignition
Best Content Marketing: Karbon
Best Personal Brand: Sam Warburton
Best Rising Star: Fluidly
The British Accounting Marketing Awards are brought to you by TwentyTwo Agency, the number 1 authority on marketing for accounting firms. Their training and mentoring programs help accounting firms to acheive higher revenue with fewer clients. The awards are supported by Accountex, the leading exhibition for the accounting industry, and sponsored by My Firms App, global innovator in apps for accounting firms.
You can find out more about the British Accounting Marketing Awards, and register for next year, by visiting the website here: https://britishaccountingmarketingawards.co.uk/
Matthew J. Watts
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region