Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis Writes About How Hellish Divorce Is Going To Be Post 2018
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, On Impact The 2017 Tax Overhaul Will Have On Divorce
- Ash Wasilidas, CPA Opens New Accounting Branch for Dentists and Medical Professionals
- Chris Ernest of blumshapiro Wins 40 Under 40 Award
- Using the 0% tax rate- Batley CPA
- GMS, Inc. Announces Dr. Amanda Andrade to Speak at 34th Annual Financial Management Conference
- Connecticut-Based CPA Celebrates 10 Years In Business & Honors Departed Pet Dog
- Tony Gillisse to Accept Lester Radke Community Service Award
- Tax Expert and Advisor Barry G. Fowler, EA, Elaborates On The Variety Of Notices The IRS Sends Out
This year entries were accepted from both accounting firms and accounting industry suppliers in 5 categories, each category showcasing a different form of marketing that innovative and forward thinking businesses are using.
The awards were opened by Daniel Richard of MyFirmsApp, the awards sponsor, with a moving tribute to MyFirmsApp CEO Joel Oliver who passed away in December 2018.
With the accounting industry and the world in a state of evolution, the role of the British Accounting Marketing Awards in highlighting excellence and inspiring continued progress is crucial.
Amanda C. Watts, the founder of TwentyTwo Agency and the British Accounting Marketing Awards comments:
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
"The way that we as a society consider and make purchases is changing dramatically, and we want to acknowledge and celebrate the firms and industry suppliers that are pioneering new and exciting ways to market themselves, to raise brand awareness and to build lucrative relationships with their prospects and clients."
Entries were accepted from every part of the United Kingdom from sole practitioners and multi-nationals, with the most exciting part being that businesses large and small are on equal footing. Creating powerful and effective branding, marketing and sales is no longer about budget, it is about imagination.
The winners in each category are:
Best Event Marketing: Kreston Reeves
Best Content Marketing Campaign: Crunch
Best Brand Building Campaign: Thorne Widgery
Best Personal Brand: Alastair Barlow, co-founder of flinder.
Best Rising Star: Steele Financial
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
Best Event Marketing: Practice Ignition
Best Content Marketing: Karbon
Best Personal Brand: Sam Warburton
Best Rising Star: Fluidly
The British Accounting Marketing Awards are brought to you by TwentyTwo Agency, the number 1 authority on marketing for accounting firms. Their training and mentoring programs help accounting firms to acheive higher revenue with fewer clients. The awards are supported by Accountex, the leading exhibition for the accounting industry, and sponsored by My Firms App, global innovator in apps for accounting firms.
You can find out more about the British Accounting Marketing Awards, and register for next year, by visiting the website here: https://britishaccountingmarketingawards.co.uk/
Matthew J. Watts
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019