Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 2421
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 732
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 554
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 550
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 547
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 541
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 537
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 455
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 218
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 108
Similar on eTradeWire
- Doc.It Technology Expert to Join Cetrom in Webinar on Accounting Firm Data Security
- Tax Resolution Attorney John P. Willis On Willful Mistakes Versus Innocent Negligent
- CPA Firm DMJ & Co., PLLC Announces Expansion with Miller & Company Wilmington Office–Statewide Presence Includes Coastal Cape Fear
- NEXT MONTH: Largest Sanctions Gathering in London for Financial Institutions and Global Exporters at C5's London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions
- MedHQ Launches Heart of the Business eBook
- Alter Domus Opens New Office In Japan - Scott Reynolds Named Country Executive
- Menke to present at the 2019 Western States ESOP Association Conference from October 3-4
- CURevl Completes Asset Purchase of cuLearn
- Freelancer's Freedom of Movement
- Robert J. Becerra named to "The Best Lawyers in America" 2020 Edition
This year entries were accepted from both accounting firms and accounting industry suppliers in 5 categories, each category showcasing a different form of marketing that innovative and forward thinking businesses are using.
The awards were opened by Daniel Richard of MyFirmsApp, the awards sponsor, with a moving tribute to MyFirmsApp CEO Joel Oliver who passed away in December 2018.
With the accounting industry and the world in a state of evolution, the role of the British Accounting Marketing Awards in highlighting excellence and inspiring continued progress is crucial.
Amanda C. Watts, the founder of TwentyTwo Agency and the British Accounting Marketing Awards comments:
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne II" from author Gregg Brown
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom
- "13 Reasons Why Not To Kill Yourself" An Anti-Suicide Note Reaches The Depressed & Broken
- Adelphi Orchestra - Slavic Masters
- Cocks on socks launch bamboo socks
"The way that we as a society consider and make purchases is changing dramatically, and we want to acknowledge and celebrate the firms and industry suppliers that are pioneering new and exciting ways to market themselves, to raise brand awareness and to build lucrative relationships with their prospects and clients."
Entries were accepted from every part of the United Kingdom from sole practitioners and multi-nationals, with the most exciting part being that businesses large and small are on equal footing. Creating powerful and effective branding, marketing and sales is no longer about budget, it is about imagination.
The winners in each category are:
Best Event Marketing: Kreston Reeves
Best Content Marketing Campaign: Crunch
Best Brand Building Campaign: Thorne Widgery
Best Personal Brand: Alastair Barlow, co-founder of flinder.
Best Rising Star: Steele Financial
More on eTradeWire News
- Enjoy Lake Livingston Like Never Before With Quality Lodging Northshore
- American Medical Depot, Agrawal Family Foundation and Others Team Up for Hurricane Relief Effort
- International Jewish non-profit launches historic initiative to strengthen the plant-based movement
- Promo Launch Your Business Website On the First Page of Google for Only $1200
- Rundgren Radio to Reunite Two Members of Nazz After 50 Years
Best Event Marketing: Practice Ignition
Best Content Marketing: Karbon
Best Personal Brand: Sam Warburton
Best Rising Star: Fluidly
The British Accounting Marketing Awards are brought to you by TwentyTwo Agency, the number 1 authority on marketing for accounting firms. Their training and mentoring programs help accounting firms to acheive higher revenue with fewer clients. The awards are supported by Accountex, the leading exhibition for the accounting industry, and sponsored by My Firms App, global innovator in apps for accounting firms.
You can find out more about the British Accounting Marketing Awards, and register for next year, by visiting the website here: https://britishaccountingmarketingawards.co.uk/
Matthew J. Watts
- New Jersey Magazine Pre-Interviews Digital Marketing Executive Victor K. Lee
- Icon Coins Honors Late KISS Drummer with Commemorative Coin
- Jeff Sturgis Joins CGI Franchise
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- New Author, Daniel K. Talburt, Thrills With Action-Packed Space Adventure
- My Brother's Keeper Service Center Acquires Haisten's Hospital Property
- New Release! Theocracy by Patrick Boen is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- The latest IoT building controller from EasyIO pacts a punch
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- 2019 Silent River Screenplay Competition Winners and Sponsor
- 2019 Maxy Awards "Best Thriller" "Black Frog" By Author B.D. Smith Now Available Worldwide!
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Nick + Stef's Steakhouse Creates Urban Oasis in Downtown Los Angeles
- Walk Up Coffee Shop necessary & sufficient Opens in Logan Square
- Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Bahamas International Film Festival
- Local Paver Cleaning Company Drawing Attention to Breast Cancer and Requesting Support
- SolidTies.com Distributes Redemption Code Coupons from Social Media Promotion
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for sale at Good Fellow's Auto in Toronto
- Alliance's Sharpened Focus on Reaching All Scholars Is Getting Results