Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Ocean County YMCA is Making Waves for the Next Generation
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- Yours Humanly Tee Off for Education Golf Tournament, October 25, Rossmoor Golf Course
- Collegiate Finalists Short-Listed for $45,000 Cash Purse for Innovative Ocean Solutions
- Weekend of empowerment benefitting victims of domestic violence, mental illness, and homelessness
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Fall Wellness Festivals
- Handbag Happy Hour Returns; Handbags Sought for November 18 Event
- Better Together job fair Oct. 28 offers second chances for job seekers with barriers to employment
- San Diego Nonprofit Charity for Hope Launches Prafulaben and Navinbhai Leadership Program
Blunck has a long history in the recreation, fitness, and nonprofit field beginning as a lifeguard/swim lesson instructor at the age of 16 in Iowa. Other nonprofit roles include a 13-year career with the YMCA of Greater Kansas City where he served as Aquatics Director, Senior Membership Director, Membership Information Director and Executive Director. He was also on launch teams for the opening of five YMCAs during his time in Kansas City. Most recently, he was Director of Trail Point Aquatics & Wellness at Des Moines Area Community College. He led the opening of its 100,000 square foot recreation/student center.
More on eTradeWire News
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
"We are very fortunate to have Bill on our YMCA team," says Ronnie Stone, CEO/President of the Southeast Ventura County YMCA. "His knowledge, experience and his dedication to the community he serves are unparalleled."
The Southeast Ventura County YMCA is a nonprofit charitable organization serving over 20,000 residents annually through its three branches, the Yarrow Family YMCA (Agoura Hills, Westlake Village and Oak Park), Conejo Valley YMCA (Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Moorpark and the Santa Rosa Valley) and Simi Valley Family YMCA. More than 7,000 residents participate in YMCA activities through financial assistance made possible by donations received by the YMCA from community members and businesses.
"I am beyond excited for the opportunity to serve as the COO for the Southeast Ventura County YMCA," says Blunck. "I cannot wait to work in each of our communities to build and grow greatness."
For more about the Southeast Ventura County YMCA, go to https://www.sevymca.org.
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges