Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 151
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jacob Tolliver Brings Unique Story to Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run
- Music Legend Judy Collins to Perform At Weinberg Center for the Arts
- The First Ever Christian Hip Hop Gospel Cruise
- Artist/Designer Garyk Lee To Perform At The 3rd Annual "Lip Sync For A Cure" Benefit Show 1/26/19
- Musical Masterminds Alonzo Dover and Michael Mindingall Launch Dovingall Music LLC
- Benjamin Hey! releases long awaited full length debut..."LAX"
- 'Supergirl' Star Melissa Benoist, 'Teen Wolf' Standout Tyler Hoechlin Added To Wizard World Portland
- Broccoli City Weekend 2019 Plans Announced: Extended Programming and Presale Dates For Seventh Annual Celebration April 25-27th
- Valentine Variety Extravaganza Comes to Stratford upon Avon
- The Mansion on O Street is OPEN During The Government Shut-Down for Tours!
'We know she'll face new challenges,' says self-styled BlueWhovian Tony, 'but we know she'll be up against the old baddies too.'
For BlueWhovians Daleks and Cybermen (Cyberwomen?) are a given, but the one they're holding their breaths for is the blue one, Dorium Maldovar.
Maldovar was not only the bluest villain ever to challenge the Doctor, but also delivered one of the series' most iconic lines. Originally scripted for a brief appearance, he was brought back by popular demand and has built a world-wide cult following.
Simon Fisher-Becker, the actor who plays the blue villain, insists he has no inside information on future story lines, but adds that he 'loves Jodie Whittaker in the part' and remains a huge fan of the series.
Fisher-Becker, stalwart across the entertainment spectrum – from the Fat Friar in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to Tony in Puppy Love – wrote the first volume of his autobiography a few years ago. My Dalek has a Puncture charts a back story of drama, triumph and tragedy to surpass that of the Time Lord who was his on-screen adversary.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pure Depello LLC, Officially Shutters Colorado and Arizona Business and Dissolves
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Allied Wallet Listed as a Key Player in $33.25 Billion Payment Gateway Market
- Medic-CE Boosts Fire Continuing Education Training with Clarion UX Fire & Rescue Group Partnership
- "There Is No Here" by Jeremy Orlando is published
- SUSIE CASTELLINI JOINS Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty
- Detectamet, Pocklington based detectable products manufacturer, appoint new Sales Manager
My Dalek has a Puncture has now been released as an audiobook featuring original music from that same BlueWhovian who hankers for Dorium Maldovar's return.
'Tony Dugdale is an accomplished musician,' says Dan Grubb, CEO of Fantastic Books Publishing who produced My Dalek has a Puncture. 'He has a real feeling for the whole context of Simon's story. His music was a perfect fit.'
The audiobook of My Dalek has a Puncture is available from Audible and from the Fantastic Books Publishing online store. Read by Simon Fisher-Becker, it charts a difficult early life beset by discrimination and tragedy and at the same time framed by the emergence of the strange new TV drama that first aired in 1963 almost two years to the day since Simon himself was born, and that was to change his life almost four decades later.
My Dalek has a Puncture
Audio, ebook & paperback versions are available from Amazon: http://getbook.at/FlatDalek
Dan Grubb, CEO Fantastic Books Publishing
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric)
- America's Top Dog Model ® Announces their 2019 Contest "America's Top Pupstar"
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- Car Title Loans May Offer Financial Peace of Mind to Those Affected By Government Shutdown
- The Little Gym Named #1 Children's Fitness Franchise In Entrepreneur's Annual Franchse 500
- DiamondBack Group Announces Future Token Launch
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Calgary Optometrist Launches New Website
- Vera and Joseph Dresner Foundation empowers youth
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Electric Olive HTV to Their Product Line
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- I Like Me Book Launches Readers Into Living Free From Self-Condemnation
- East Texans to Celebrate van Gogh's Birthday at the First Annual Van Go Art Fair
- South Nassau President & CEO Named Chair of HANYS
- Love At First Bite! Red Velvet Cookie Returns To Mrs. Fields Locations Across The Country
- AllMedx™ Featured in Lucidworks Fusion Case Study
- Higher Yields Cannabis Consulting (HYC) Expands into New Jersey
- Women's Empowerment Event - Saturday, January 26th at The Transformation Club
- Library research is alive and well, notes business lawyer Richard Kranitz in new article