Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Planet Earth Video Wins Best Music Video In 2019 Sf Frozen Film Festival
- Six Flags Customer Service is the worst, especially when compared to Disney!!!
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- RODEO 4 LIFE: Electrifying Rodeo & Country Music Saving Lives
- Ancient Rome, Noir, and Pulp themes reign as Dialogue with Three Chords begins 9th season of theatre
- Documentary on Black Breastfeeding to Preview in 200 Communities During National Breastfeeding Month
Andrea Powe is an award-winning international hairstylist, makeup artist, tv personality and salon owner. Drea's Hair Den is an Atlanta-based studio salon specializing in precision cuts, color, extensions, sew ins, custom wigs, makeup applications, special effects and more. A native of Philadelphia, PA. the Mt. Airy Wadsworth area. Andrea has 30 years of experience in the beauty business and entertainment industry.
1990 she received her barber/ cosmetology training and license at Joseph Donahue International School of Hair Styling and Barbering in Philadelphia. She realized her gift and passion at the age of 11 and went on to open a salon at 19 in Racine WI.
Andrea worked with celebrities such as the Braxton's, NeNe Leakes, LeToya Luckett, Perri Pebbles Reid, Lynn Whitfield, Ronnie Devoe, Shamari Devoe, Terri J. Vaughn, Christina Johnson, Kodie Shane, Alphonso Jackson, Bob Whitfield, Dewanda Wise Jackson, Mya, Joyful Drake, Brandi Williams, Angela Reed Oakley, Aaron Reid, Derek Blanks, Porsche Foxx, Eboni Elektra, Bambi, Jessie Woo, Getbodiedby J, 69 Boyz and many more. Her work has been featured in Essence, Jet, Uptown, Rolling Out, Black Men's Magazine, Kontrol Magazine and Delux.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
Additionally, Andrea has over 25 years of experience in image consulting. She has worked for McDonalds, BET, WE TV, Bravo, AMC, Def Jam Recordings, Sony, Universal, Atlantic Records, PNC Bank, Soul Train Music Awards, Love And Hip Hop Atlanta, Real Housewives Of Atlanta, Braxton Family Values, The Rap Game, Cutting Up In The ATL and The Walking Dead as hairstylist and makeup artist. She was key hair stylist and makeup artist for indie films "Upryi and "From Thou Art".
Andrea has also earned credits for work on major film sets, commercials, videos, television and short films. In 2014 she launched Wynters Rose Hair Collection a line of human hair products designed for women, men and children of all ethnicities. Andrea can currently be seen on the hit Bravo tv series "Real Housewives Of Atlanta" season 11 which aired on January 27th, 2019. She is also key hair stylist for the new Twitter live show " Power Star Live" produced by major film director and producer Will Packer live on Twitter every Wednesday at 4p.m. airing February 6th, 2019.
For Booking contact, Phone(727)456-9546 Email: Yourbeautybroker@yahoo.com Log on to Andreapowe.crevado.com Follow Andrea on social media @Ms.AndreaCPowe @Dreas_Roses
ABOUT: "Power Star Live"
The show launches Wednesday, February 6 and will stream live on Twitter @PowerStarLive each Wednesday from 4-4:30 PM. Xilla Valentine and comedian Jessie Woo of "Love & Hip Hop Miami will host the series, with guest hosts rotating weekly.
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
Viewers will be encouraged to engage with the show via tweets, questions, memes and polls as it dissects the week's top community and entertainment news, viral Tweets, outrageous memes, and clap backs while highlighting black excellence.
"Power Star Live will cultivate the most creative and impactful content from the powerful social culture that drives Twitter," said Packer. "This show will be a platform that showcases the influence of the varied and diverse users on Twitter and how they impact comedy, music, the arts and pop culture."
Packer is executive producer along with Jaime Primak Sullivan and Will Packer Media's Kelly Smith."Cultural moments that traditionally took place around kitchen tables, in barber shops and nail salons now happen every day on Twitter, and we are thrilled to see Will Packer add to that vibrant conversation with Power Star Live," said Kay Madati, Global VP & Head of Content Partnerships at Twitter. "We hope people who watch feel not only entertained and seen, but also inspired and empowered."
Click On Link- https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=8f7f73a388&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1624839037724290984&th=168c967efcbe6fa8&view=att&disp=safe
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th