Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Doesn't Track Students
- Evolve IP Named To The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service
- GigaIO Introduces the Industry's First PCIe 4.0 Fully Managed Accelerator Pooling Appliance for the Composable Data Center at #SC20
- Knobull Academic Search Announces A Student Resilience Assessment And Skill Building Tool Kit
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Develops Student Resilience
- Autofun Brings Customers Closer To Their Dream Cars
- netElastic Receives Intel® Network Builders Winners' Circle Award for vBNG Innovation
- Phinge Granted Patent That Enables Its Individual Smartphones & Tablets to Connect & Become Foldable, Multi-Directional, Dual-Screen Mobile Devices
- To The Moon+ Release New Growth App To The Moon+ Bars for Shopify
Vannes, Oct 27, 2020 - A new Face book website will soon be launched as THE EXCLUSIVE social-network dedicated to colleges and universities' students.
Only problem is: Mark Zuckerberg - via his attorney Mr Alexis Meghrouni - is claiming rights over Cyril Delencre's domain name telling him he cannot use such domain (the-face-book.com (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media)) and must forward it ASAP to Mark Zuckerberg because of trademark infringement.
The French web-entrepreneur replied "there is no infringement here since, as everyone knows, Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook website is no longer about colleges and universities' face-books", whereas Cyril Delencre's new website called "The face book" (with hyphens) matches exactly facebook's dictionary meaning. Furthermore, facebook is not an adjective, it's a noun! The question is: if a court of justice allows Cyril Delencre to use his legally purchased and registered domain name "The-face-book.com" will he also (eventually) be able to claim the world famous domain names "thefacebook.com" and "facebook.com" from Mark Zuckerberg altogether!?!? Not likely! one might exclaim at first, but it's not that simple with Trademark ruling..., this could be major..!!
More on eTradeWire News
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
Only a few privileged and secret-profiles (students) have seen the inside job so far (the features) of this new EXCLUSIVE social-network, all saying: "This is an awesome web-platform for students", "while browsing on the website you really feel like you belong to The club", "It's ethical, very smooth and has new and brilliant widgets inside it, I love it!".
Cyril Delencre says "our website & app are encrypted in a way that students won't be able to share what's going on inside the platform with the outside world".., This is also the slogan of the new website: " what happens in The face book stays in The face book ! ".
The French web-entrepreneur says "people are getting sick and tired of seeing too much junk on the wall of their page, feeling like the 'product' of algorithms used by bloodless, money-grubbing freaks, moreover when you realize that you're using the exact same application that lowlifes, sick-minded even terrorists are using.."
Consequently, the new "The face book (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media)" has been created for "beautiful people" and by that we mean smart, ethical and hardworking minds whom enjoy playing even harder.." Says Cyril Delencre.
More on eTradeWire News
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
Master registrar ICANN.org recognizes the ownership of the domain name "the-face-book.com" to the French web-entrepreneur Mr Cyril Delencre. Therefore, will this have to be settled in a court of justice yet again for Mark Zuckerberg? Well, we'll soon find out..
The new "The face book (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media) " SHELL ONLY & preview is available at the following google-sites URL:
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!