Popular on eTradeWire
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1513
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 1113
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 962
- United Airlines to Resume Houston-Mérida Route in May - 874
- TL International Group announce the opening of a new Zezgo Rent A Car branch at Fort Lauderdale Airport as the Zezgo brand expands across the USA - 844
- A new startup wants to change the way we travel with one app - 739
- Experience the rich heritage of Six Nations on your fingertips - 671
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation - 624
- Uzbekistan Travel News: Namangan Flower Festival looking forward to a May Event in Uzbekistan - 597
- NOW OPEN: Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort, an RVC Outdoor Destination - 567
Similar on eTradeWire
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps Students Succeed
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- Launch Potato Awarded as an Inc. Best Workplace 2021
- Evolve IP Offers Occupancy-Based Pricing For Hospitality Industry
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Offers Unique Solutions
- Evolve IP Extends Its Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Solution To More Than 50 Countries
- Crypto Exchange Aggregator Swapzone Now Aggregates Dozens of Offers
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Lessons for Event Promoters by Businessman Ismail Sirdah
Vannes, Oct 27, 2020 - A new Face book website will soon be launched as THE EXCLUSIVE social-network dedicated to colleges and universities' students.
Only problem is: Mark Zuckerberg - via his attorney Mr Alexis Meghrouni - is claiming rights over Cyril Delencre's domain name telling him he cannot use such domain (the-face-book.com (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media)) and must forward it ASAP to Mark Zuckerberg because of trademark infringement.
The French web-entrepreneur replied "there is no infringement here since, as everyone knows, Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook website is no longer about colleges and universities' face-books", whereas Cyril Delencre's new website called "The face book" (with hyphens) matches exactly facebook's dictionary meaning. Furthermore, facebook is not an adjective, it's a noun! The question is: if a court of justice allows Cyril Delencre to use his legally purchased and registered domain name "The-face-book.com" will he also (eventually) be able to claim the world famous domain names "thefacebook.com" and "facebook.com" from Mark Zuckerberg altogether!?!? Not likely! one might exclaim at first, but it's not that simple with Trademark ruling..., this could be major..!!
More on eTradeWire News
- Attorney Aaron Parnas Joins Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- Post-accident testing needs to take place in the correct mode
- Why Pisces People Are Key To New Age Of Aquarius - 2021 Horoscope
- Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit honors the late Sam Galloway, Jr
- A Checklist for Your Spring Tree Care Routine
Only a few privileged and secret-profiles (students) have seen the inside job so far (the features) of this new EXCLUSIVE social-network, all saying: "This is an awesome web-platform for students", "while browsing on the website you really feel like you belong to The club", "It's ethical, very smooth and has new and brilliant widgets inside it, I love it!".
Cyril Delencre says "our website & app are encrypted in a way that students won't be able to share what's going on inside the platform with the outside world".., This is also the slogan of the new website: " what happens in The face book stays in The face book ! ".
The French web-entrepreneur says "people are getting sick and tired of seeing too much junk on the wall of their page, feeling like the 'product' of algorithms used by bloodless, money-grubbing freaks, moreover when you realize that you're using the exact same application that lowlifes, sick-minded even terrorists are using.."
Consequently, the new "The face book (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media)" has been created for "beautiful people" and by that we mean smart, ethical and hardworking minds whom enjoy playing even harder.." Says Cyril Delencre.
More on eTradeWire News
- SCBIO Issues Life Sciences Strategic Plan to Drive Industry Growth
- The Secret to a Perfect Burger
- Creative Ways to Recognise and Reward Employees
- Interior Design in Toronto (GTA)
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banking & Advisory
Master registrar ICANN.org recognizes the ownership of the domain name "the-face-book.com" to the French web-entrepreneur Mr Cyril Delencre. Therefore, will this have to be settled in a court of justice yet again for Mark Zuckerberg? Well, we'll soon find out..
The new "The face book (https://sites.google.com/view/social-network-media) " SHELL ONLY & preview is available at the following google-sites URL:
- Anduin to Showcase Intelligence-Based-Billing™ at 2021 Rainmaker SuperConference
- Heavy Equipment Company Digs in During Pandemic
- Axiomtek Partners with LIPS Corporation for 3D AI Vision Solution on NVIDIA® Jetson Product Line
- Histria Books Announces the Release of the Dying Art by Joe Kilgore
- Beverly "Mama" Sherman Makes Amazon's Bestseller List in Football Biographies Pre & Post Book Launch
- AscendTMS And project44 Partner To Provide SMB Carriers With A Complete Digital Freight Ecosystem
- Aptika is now a Honeywell Performance Partner
- Award-winning Writer Alaina Warren Zachary's "Crankey Village, NM" is comedy gold at Festivals
- Who really committed a crime here.The judge, District attorney, or was it the defending attorney?
- YourDataConnect Launches YDC Data Monetization University
- GamePoint's basketball league offers $120K salaries to teen players
- Fatty Acid Esters Market Overview, Leading Players and Forecast Report by 2030
- Desaltek: A new ecommerce website for water treatment solutions in Australia
- Orchestry and JSC Announce their Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Leaders Explore Common Ground on National Parks and Tourism
- Keith Arthur Bolden "The Acting Professor" in Summer Blockbuster The Conjuring
- First Token Launches on Julpad on May 19 with African Crypto Exchange, Quidax
- Nominations Open for 2021 Annual National Women of Influence Awards
- Mango Animate Releases Text Video Maker
- Rising superstar Y.LUCK performs at exclusive sold out show for females only