Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 604
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 539
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 533
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 454
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 424
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 406
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 381
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 367
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 351
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 282
Similar on eTradeWire
- 14th BioPlastics Market Highlights Growing Role of Bioplastics in a Circular Economy
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- 1X Technologies DRC Conflict Free Statement
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Panel Built Mezzanines Offer Specialized Equipment Access Solutions
- Mencom Offers Connections for Stage Equipment
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Local Metal Perforating Company Prides Large and Small Order Services
The Ellies is an awards program, created by Elevator World, Inc., to recognize North American elevator and escalator industry businesses that go above and beyond for their customers, employees, communities and the industry as a whole. Nominations for this prestigious award must come from a company's customers, employees or other professionals with ties to the organization.
"We are honored to have been named as a finalist for the 2019 Ellies Awards Program," said Greg Larson, Wildeck's President. "Just being nominated is a testament to the quality products that Wildeck makes and our sterling reputation within the elevator industry."
More on eTradeWire News
- Benefits to Working with a Wholesale Insurance General Agency
- Solar FlexRack to Exhibit at Intersolar North America
- Fossil Age Minerals offers the rarest collection of age-old fossils and minerals online
- Engrave-A-Remembrance offers Custom Champagne Bottles and Glass Engraving to Make the Day More Special
- Confused About Where to Sell Gold in Delhi? Sell It at 24Karat and Get Cash For Your Gold!
Voting for the Ellies will take place July 16th through August 31st. Votes can be cast online at www.elevatorworld.com/ellies/. Just like the nominations, winners will be selected by those within the industry that cast a vote for the company of their choice. Winners from each of the five categories will be announced in the December 2019 issue of Elevator World and will receive a custom Ellies statuette to display in their office or at various industry events, as well as a custom digital logo to use on websites and other marketing materials.
Headquartered in Waukesha, WI, with additional manufacturing operations in Goodyear, AZ, Wildeck, Inc. is a member of MHI (Material Handling Industry Association), MHEDA (Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association), FMA (Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, International) and the NAEC (National Association of Elevator Contractors).
Wildeck is the largest manufacturer of structural steel mezzanine platforms, manual and automated vertical lifts (VRCs), rideable material lifts (RMLs) and safety guarding products in North America. A complete line of industrial rolling ladders, custom-designed work platforms and other high access products are also available for the aviation assembly and aircraft maintenance industries. Wildeck products improve supply chain productivity and provide additional capacity, efficiency and safety in manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution centers, third party logistics operations, automobile dealerships, retail backrooms and many other facilities. They are sold through a dedicated and experienced network of customer-service-oriented dealers and systems integrators nationwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Changing Face of Retail - A White Paper Report
- No Red Forms Needed To Submit W2. ezW2 Software Speeds Up W2 Return To Beat Jan 31, 2020 Deadline
- Get Your First Month of Dental Implants 100% Free
- Data Privacy Week: Blockstack Apps Show Respect for Digital Rights
- Open house showcases Magnolia Landing living experience
Wildeck, Inc. is a subsidiary of Holden Industries, a 100% employee-owned company. Please contact Kelly Kamlager, Director of Marketing at 262-549-4000, ext. 2069, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the complete line of Wildeck® products and services; visit www.wildeck.com or e-mail email@example.com.
- MusicWorks to Present Four Major Concerts at Old School Square Through February
- National Lacrosse League To Host First-Ever Team Business Summit In Las Vegas This Week
- United Real Estate Executive Named RISMedia 2020 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Get Big Game Super Deals of up to $40,000 off Select Lennar Quick Move-in Homes
- Melissa Disney, "Faceless Sass" SAG Awards Announcer, In Two Upcoming Animated Films
- Largest Gathering of Trauma-Informed Educators Expected in Atlanta in February
- 83bar executive Kate Hermans to moderate a panel at SCOPE Summit 2020
- AskCyberSecurity.com Joins National Cyber Security Alliance in Global Effort to Support Data Priv
- The Tampa Super Show Does Not Disappoint; Massive Turnout
- Feedonomics Promotes Jason Shao to Enterprise Account Director
- D&SNGRR Announces Locomotive No. 493's Return Following Extensive Multi-Year Rebuild, Conversion
- Larry Goldstein Featured in Kiplinger's for Retirement Planning Expertise!
- The Noisy Classroom by Angela Shanté
- Theraplay, Inc. Opens New Pediatric Therapy Center in Princeton, NJ to Meet Demand for Therapy
- ~ Good Will by Tiffany Killoren ~
- ~ Viral Dreams by John Saenger ~
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami Summerville community
- Sean Waters of Daimler Trucks to keynote Green Truck Summit 2020
- Holabird's Feb. 14-17 auction in Reno will have more than 2,500 lots in many collecting categories
- NTEA releases 2020 Fleet Purchasing Outlook