Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 142
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
- "All New" Google My Business Listing Lead Generation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
Critics---from Forbes and The Washington Post to Beverage Industry and BIN Magazine---and consumers, alike, are hailing these unusually smooth, subtle, sophisticated and refreshing ferments that are transforming the beverage industry! Most recently, WILD TONIC® swept an entire category---receiving Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals in the Fruit & Spice Ale-Kombucha-High ABV category---at the Great International Beer, Cider, Mead & Sake Competition (GIBCC). With flavors like Hoppy Buzz®, Mango Ginger, and Raspberry Goji Rose 5.6% ABV touching down at this moment, 'The Great American City' will now have its "day in the Jun!"
"We are proud to enter into this partnership with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc.," stated Dale Kamarata, WILD TONIC® COO. "Now, on the cusp of our 4th anniversary, we relish the opportunity to work with those who have been leading the distribution industry for 130 years." WILD TONIC® Founder and Master Brewer Holly Lyman expressed her enthusiasm adding "This is one of those dream partnerships for us. We are particularly pleased because Louis Glunz's dedication to quality customer service and product education echo our own."
More on eTradeWire News
- No Limit East Forever inks deal with Kwao Lezzes-Tyt as COO of their Ghanaian market
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ In Regulation of Hepatitis B Virus in vitro
- Indicators On Cheap Flights Best Reviews You Should Know
- Mother's Day 2019 at Polka Dot Junction
- The perfect poem for National Poetry Month...A poem about every poet's dreams of getting published
President Jerry Glunz declared "WILD TONIC® is a truly unique product, at the forefront of new and exciting category. We at Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. are very excited to be partnering with them to bring this outstanding product to our friends in the Chicagoland area." General Sales Manager Jim Gobby added "As we begin a new chapter at Louis Glunz, we couldn't be more thrilled about creating a long lasting partnership with WILD TONIC®. We truly believe that this portfolio will not only create a new category in the market, but will truly transcend across all channels of retail accounts. We feel very fortunate to be on the ground floor of the Hard Kombucha campaign, and are extremely honored, and dedicated to creating its success across the Chicagoland market!"
About Good Omen Bottling, LLC®
"At WILD TONIC®, our passion is for pioneering cutting edge ferments in the world of Craft Brewing. Our leading award-winning Hard Jun Kombucha, along with our non-alcohol Jun, emanate mastery of the ancient art of fermentation with the unique use of sustainably sourced honey for an unparalleled signature smooth taste. We infuse exotic varietals of teas with organic fruits and botanicals to create light yet flavorful elixirs that promote an overall sense of wellbeing and elevated drinking experience. The effervescent nectar inside of each cobalt blue bottle is a crafted expression of our commitment to uncompromising quality, exceptional taste and conservation of the bee population for future generations. At WILD TONIC®, we want you to feel good about what's inside."
More on eTradeWire News
- Cloud Capital: Neflix Scoffs at Apple and Disney Competition and SKYY Soars to 52-Week High
- Independent No.1's Vol.9 album featuring chart topping Independent Artists out now
- America 2030 Capital Limited is Announcing Global Leadership in Securities Backed Financing
- Autohaus Polishing, an IDA Certified Car Detailing Facility, Comes to Santa Clarita, California!
- Mhde Askar on the Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago
About Louis Glunz Beer, Inc.
Through the efficient utilization of our highly motivated and trained employees, Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., a professional beverage distributor, will strive to provide exceptional representation of all of our suppliers, while providing our customers unsurpassed customer service, for every sale on every call.
To learn more about the WILD TONIC® brand, visit http://www.wildtonic.com/.
For a complete press listing, please visit: https://www.wildtonic.com/the-buzz/media/.
To learn more about Louis Glunz Beer, Inc., visit: https://www.glunzbeers.com/.
Melissa G. Post
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Connecticut Junk Removal LLC- Announces New Services
- Rougarou - Utah Band Rising Stars
- Global Disruptor Creates Opportunity For Underrepresented Filmmakers At Cannes Film Festival
- 6th Annual True Beauty Women's Celebration sponsored by OGONEWYORK
- Bootlegger Guitar Spade & Ace Guitars
- TMB Publishing rebrands as PHCPPros
- New Guide Book for Entrepreneurs "Signs You Might Be An Entrepreneur" Enjoys Positive Reviews Internationally
- The Factors That Determine and Improve Business Value
- Local high school string quartet to join the pros at the Kentucky Center
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language