Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 182
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 174
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 171
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 165
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 154
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Evluma's Build-Your-Own Acorn is an Affordable Answer to Decorative Streetlight LED Upgrades
- Three unique home office styles to show off your personality
- French Craft Collective Returns For 2020
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Bruce Chartrand joins Stevens Construction as project manager
- Morven Museum & Garden's Festival of Trees Tradition Continues
- Online Auction to Benefit CTEF Takes Place October 21 - 26, 2020
Why hire a builder or general contractor? Being in the commercial construction industry, most of our clients are fairly experienced and knowledgeable on the steps and processes in construction. In fact, several of our clients are professional developers and were previously in the construction trades either as a general contractor or specialty trade and familiar with the design-bid-build delivery method.
However, fewer of our clients are fully acquainted with the advantages of design-build construction. So why would semi-experienced owners need to hire commercial building contractors?
Top 3 reasons to hire commercial building contractors
Network of contacts
Almost all commercial building contractors have a vast network of contacts, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers they continually work with on a day-to-day basis. As a result, building contractors have the ability to procure services and products more efficiently.
More on eTradeWire News
- an Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
Whether it is for construction of a new parking lot, erection of a new building, or performing a tenant finish project, project management is paramount for its success. Building contractors are more versed and experienced in the complexities of construction project management. This includes what I feel is the most important part of project management – critical path.
Owners may have average or generalized construction data. They may use RS Means or other national cost databases to derive overall construction costs. However, most of the time those average costs are inaccurate. Construction costs vary based on the regions of the country, readiness of the subcontractor and availability of products.
Commercial building contractors offer these three distinct advantages in assisting owners with their construction projects — network of resources, knowledgeable project management and lower costs. Most importantly, the owner doesn't have to coordinate the multitude of vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, architects, engineers and inspectors while overseeing the financial and safety concerns for the venture.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
About Construction DesignWorks, LLC
Construction DesignWorks uses its hands-on approach and design and construction expertise to create and develop a winning design-build team that is specialized for each customer. Their complete turnkey building solutions align with the unique business needs of various types of real estate. Construction DesignWorks, LLC is located at 6657 Woodland Drive in Shawnee, Kansas. If you are looking for commercial building contractors in Kansas City or for more information about interior design-build, call (913) 745-4727 or visit their website http://constructiondesignworks.net.
View original article on commercial building contractors here. (http://constructiondesignworks.net/why-you-shou...)
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President