Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 526
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 454
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 444
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 350
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 331
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 331
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 291
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 280
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 271
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 210
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kitchens239.com Offers Award-winning Kitchen Design and Construction in Naples, FL
- McCarthy to hire 300 workers for Assembly Solar Project in Michigan
- Rampart Roofing, Inc. Earns 2019 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MBCEA Reaches 500 Member Milestone
- The Inland Marine Underwriters Association [imua] Sets 2020 Annual Meeting Agenda
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- GDOT Design Expands Into Pittsburgh, Opens Lawrenceville Showroom
- Durante Rentals Appoints Tony Piombino as Chief Financial Officer
Why hire a builder or general contractor? Being in the commercial construction industry, most of our clients are fairly experienced and knowledgeable on the steps and processes in construction. In fact, several of our clients are professional developers and were previously in the construction trades either as a general contractor or specialty trade and familiar with the design-bid-build delivery method.
However, fewer of our clients are fully acquainted with the advantages of design-build construction. So why would semi-experienced owners need to hire commercial building contractors?
Top 3 reasons to hire commercial building contractors
Network of contacts
Almost all commercial building contractors have a vast network of contacts, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers they continually work with on a day-to-day basis. As a result, building contractors have the ability to procure services and products more efficiently.
More on eTradeWire News
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- "The Dream of Endymion" by Hilary Ellis is published
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
Whether it is for construction of a new parking lot, erection of a new building, or performing a tenant finish project, project management is paramount for its success. Building contractors are more versed and experienced in the complexities of construction project management. This includes what I feel is the most important part of project management – critical path.
Owners may have average or generalized construction data. They may use RS Means or other national cost databases to derive overall construction costs. However, most of the time those average costs are inaccurate. Construction costs vary based on the regions of the country, readiness of the subcontractor and availability of products.
Commercial building contractors offer these three distinct advantages in assisting owners with their construction projects — network of resources, knowledgeable project management and lower costs. Most importantly, the owner doesn't have to coordinate the multitude of vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, architects, engineers and inspectors while overseeing the financial and safety concerns for the venture.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Woman with a Warrior's Heart Galvanizes Change for the Disenfranchised
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Find the Best Small Business Loans in Knoxville TN
- Market-Connections Resume Service is launching extended customer service through February 29
- Little Herbert And Great Ambition
About Construction DesignWorks, LLC
Construction DesignWorks uses its hands-on approach and design and construction expertise to create and develop a winning design-build team that is specialized for each customer. Their complete turnkey building solutions align with the unique business needs of various types of real estate. Construction DesignWorks, LLC is located at 6657 Woodland Drive in Shawnee, Kansas. If you are looking for commercial building contractors in Kansas City or for more information about interior design-build, call (913) 745-4727 or visit their website http://constructiondesignworks.net.
View original article on commercial building contractors here. (http://constructiondesignworks.net/why-you-shou...)
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Publice Notice- Pp Sugar Trading Company
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 "Best Law Firm" in Fort Myers
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE