Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 335
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- JourneyPure Bowling Green Designated a Blue Distinction® Center for Substance Use Treatment
- Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. Names Thomas Peter CEO
- The Inland Marine Underwriters Association [imua] Sets 2020 Annual Meeting Agenda
- 8 Jobs that Get Car Insurance Discounts
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- 4 Insurance Sales Musts: Starting Strong in 2020
- Health Insurance: Saving Money with Negotiated Pricing - Membership Matters
- Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies Embraces AI With Adoption of Entire CLARA analytics Suite
- Robert J. Los Insurance Agency, Inc, Joins The Northwoods Corporation
- New Car Replacement Insurance: Is It Worth The Money? Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains
Working as a Freelancer or Contractor has many benefits but unfortunately they do not extend to sick pay. If you can't work you can't earn money. This is why we feel one of the most important insurance products to purchase is Personal Accident and Sickness. This insurance takes care of you when you need it most.
What are the benefits of this cover?
Accidental Death and Permanent Disability pays a lump sum payment for death as a result of an accidental cause or permanent disability which prevents you from carrying out your normal occupation. It includes, but is not limited to, the loss of sight, hearing and limbs. Cover starts from £50,000 and can be increased to as much as £140,000.
The policy can be extended to include Temporary Total Disablement (TTD), which in plain English means that if you are unable to carry out your usual occupation due to a temporary injury the policy will pay a regular sum to cover your lost earnings. You can chose the cover required from £150 to £1000 per week. The cover period is 52 weeks, making the weekly benefit payment selected by you, providing it does not exceed 65% of your annual salary.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
- A Story 115 Years In The Making
- The Artists of the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts are Creating Green Artwork
- Exploding on the construction logistics industry, MoveIT is Here!
We also offer a Sickness extension providing the same benefits as the above temporary total disablement cover. Whilst all covers are important the majority of claims we see are due to sickness.
Having a policy that provides you with cover 24/7, meaning you are insured at work, home, play and whilst commuting gives you peace of mind so you can get on with what you do best.
Things to consider about sickness cover?
As an extra thought you may also want to consider Travel Insurance. Did you know Freelancers and Contractors travel 3 times more often than ordinary employees?
Our annual Business Travel & Holiday insurance provides cover for you and your family, for unlimited worldwide business and holiday trips. You are far more likely to suffer an injury at work and travelling to and from work.
We hope you never have the need for this type of insurance but if you do you can feel secure that you have the insurance you require to focus on your recovery.
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- Abigail Noel, Noted Psychic & Activist, Launches National Project to Assist with Solving High Profile Cold Criminal Cases
- Eloros Brings Outdoor Adventure to Las Vegas this February 2020
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Hooters Fort Myers Pro Rodeo set for Feb. 21-23
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Employees have chance to win new car based on perfect attendance
- Keyfactor Announces DevOps Integrations to Address Identity and Access Management Security Risk