Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 238
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Medicare 5 Star Rating Information – Cary Nagdeman Educator
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Buckle Reinvents Insurance Model for Gig Economy with $31 Million Series A Funding
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- You can leave the financial legacies you want by Les Robinson CLTC
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
Working as a Freelancer or Contractor has many benefits but unfortunately they do not extend to sick pay. If you can't work you can't earn money. This is why we feel one of the most important insurance products to purchase is Personal Accident and Sickness. This insurance takes care of you when you need it most.
What are the benefits of this cover?
Accidental Death and Permanent Disability pays a lump sum payment for death as a result of an accidental cause or permanent disability which prevents you from carrying out your normal occupation. It includes, but is not limited to, the loss of sight, hearing and limbs. Cover starts from £50,000 and can be increased to as much as £140,000.
The policy can be extended to include Temporary Total Disablement (TTD), which in plain English means that if you are unable to carry out your usual occupation due to a temporary injury the policy will pay a regular sum to cover your lost earnings. You can chose the cover required from £150 to £1000 per week. The cover period is 52 weeks, making the weekly benefit payment selected by you, providing it does not exceed 65% of your annual salary.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
We also offer a Sickness extension providing the same benefits as the above temporary total disablement cover. Whilst all covers are important the majority of claims we see are due to sickness.
Having a policy that provides you with cover 24/7, meaning you are insured at work, home, play and whilst commuting gives you peace of mind so you can get on with what you do best.
Things to consider about sickness cover?
As an extra thought you may also want to consider Travel Insurance. Did you know Freelancers and Contractors travel 3 times more often than ordinary employees?
Our annual Business Travel & Holiday insurance provides cover for you and your family, for unlimited worldwide business and holiday trips. You are far more likely to suffer an injury at work and travelling to and from work.
We hope you never have the need for this type of insurance but if you do you can feel secure that you have the insurance you require to focus on your recovery.
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020