Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michael Dowden Speaks at DevOps Pro Europe 2022
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care
- ASI Names Newest Authorized iMIS Product Partner: Zapier for iMIS Powered by iAppConnector
- Travel Job Placements At Historic Highs In April
- LOGIO Systems Corp. Presents Their E-Commerce Shipping Solution
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) and form 1116
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)
- Summer is here and ready for a memorable 2022 in the LBI Region
- Vertify Launches Its Automated "Better Monday" Marketing Recipes
Nearshore software development is one of the most popular options different enterprises choose when encountering a need to create a software piece. GBKSOFT, a top software development company from Altamira.io holding, gives a quick overview on nearshoring and its advantages.
What is Nearshoring?
Nearshoring is a practice of outsourcing your software development to the country situated nearby the country you are operating. It's usually used in comparison with the term offshoring — the practice of outsourcing to the country located far away from your own. There are also exist onshoring — when the outsourcing partner is based in the same country as you.
For example, Ukraine, one of the most popular outsourcing locations in the world, is considered a nearshore country for European companies, and offshore for US.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why not Glow Bro - New All Natural Mineral Skin Care for Men
- Understanding The Need For Boat Insurance
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
Benefits of Nearshore Software Outsourcing
Here are the main reasons that push companies to choose nearshoring companies instead of local or offshore ones.
Lesser cost of services
As you can guess, it's the most attractive benefit of nearshoring. You may save up to 50% with a nearshore partner and still get a high-quality solution. The reasons for lower fees are simply explained by the economical state of every country: the developers from high-income countries with a strong economy like Germany or France have higher wages than developers from Eastern Europe, however, they can still compete in the skills and quality of development.
Quick access to talents
The development industry in nearshoring countries is growing rapidly, as more and more people pick the career path of a software engineer or non-tech specialist in IT. Hence, the industry is constantly getting new blood and the overall standards are increasing as well.
Usually, nearshore companies are located only one-three hours away from you. You have sufficient overlap in working hours to ensure productive cooperation and collaboration. The other benefit is relatively small distances and short flights. If you want to meet your outsourced team personally, you may need only two hours to fly to their country, and it won't cause any issues like long-distance flights.
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable