Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 256
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 235
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata for Sale in The Heart of Toronto - 233
- Community Comes Together for Unforgettable Back-to-School Bash at The CENTER @Joshua Home - 227
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 219
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber's Nov. 14 luncheon to celebrate Leadership Fort Myers 2023 graduates - 208
- Atlanta's most famous rug store founder advocates a hands-on-approach to rug shopping - 178
- Amazing Public Art Sculpture Created From Found Objects - 154
- Instantly Boost Your Website Organic Traffic with Premium Websites - 154
- JS Fun Event Hire Supplies Custom Cash Grabber for Pringles' Movember - 152
Similar on eTradeWire
- After The Ink Dries - Will Savers Launches The First Physical Will & Trust Storage Service
- Michael Corso Honored for His Legacy of Service and Patriotism
- Lowthorp Richards and Hathaway Law Firm Join Forces in Merger
- Bragoli & Associates Announces Winner of Volunteerism Scholarship To North Babylon High School St
- Karpel Foundation Spearheads Justice Reform Offering Data Driven Dashboards to County Prosecutors
- Notary Public Nottingham: Pioneering Simplified Legal Services in the UK
- Angie Wong Whistle Blower to face the music in Georgia. Multiple lawsuits and a court order exist
- Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Near Los Angeles CA
- Forget CRT; LA Instead, Thanksgiving 1966
- RECORD Secures Additional Funding to Revolutionize Personal Injury Client Management
Banzhaf helped kill Hunter's earlier "sweetheart" deal with his own filing before U.S. Judge Maryellen Noreika opposing it, and by pressuring the Heritage Foundation and Congressman Jason Smith, Chairman, House Ways and Means Committee, to file even more persuasive oppositions.
Hunter Plea Deal Scuttled – Law Prof Played Major Role; First Suggested Legal Challenges to Deal, Then Orchestrated Filings (https://www.valuewalk.com/hunter-plea-deal-scut...)
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Inspect When Buying A Used Car
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Exel Solar U.S. Emerges in response to Growing Solar Demand
- Revolutionizing sustainability with a plant-based gold leaching solution and technology to recover gold from ore while reducing environmental impact
- Local Microschool Wins National Recognition
As Abbe Lowell, Hunter's attorney, has already telegraphed, he plans to argue that the diversion agreement which purportedly immunizes Hunter from firearm (and perhaps also other) charges is still valid; that Hunter is being improperly singled out for various political reasons; that Weiss's appointment as special counsel is illegal and therefore he cannot bring these charges; and that the very statutes Hunter is being charged with are unconstitutional and therefore cannot provide a basis of a trial, much less a conviction.
Hunter's attorneys had previously written to the judge that, because the diversion agreement was signed by both parties, "The parties have a valid and binding bilateral Diversion Agreement." They added that their client "intends to abide by the terms of the Diversion Agreement."
But it seems clear that, for at least a half dozen reasons, the so-called deal was never finalized, and therefore is not valid or binding, argues Banzhaf.
- Erfan Nouraee, the young scientist using innovation to advocate for social change
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- North America's Agrivoltaics Expo Set to Level Up the Solar Land Use Renaissance Next Summer in Chicago
- Blue Harbor Resort Unveils Lake Life Sheboygan Holiday Gift Guide
- Rope Access Melbourne Trusts - Abseiling Building Maintenance | Contract Solutions Australia
- eBook, Mass Casualty Incidents: How Enhanced Communication Saves Lives
- Dr. George Sepiashvili Was Just Interviewed By Randy Alvarez On The Wellness Hour TV Show!
- Managing Arthritis Symptoms as Summer Heats Up
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- Why Should I Avoid DIY Teeth Whitening?
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Now Has Videography On Same Day Dental Implants
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- Dr. Alex Planes Has A New Website For His Planes Dental Arts Tradition Office In Port St. Lucie, FL!
- Peace Leaders Honored: Martin Luther King, Queen Lili'uokalani, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Zhou Enlai
- 16th Annual Friends and Family Sale announced by LabNaturals, retailer of CBD, non-toxic skincare, and glutathione, based in Western Pennsylvania
- Invenio IT unites with Field Effect to deliver powerful cybersecurity to the SMB
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Unlock Healing Today and Put Trauma in Its Place!
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship