Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Jersey Shore Partnership Unveils Honorees for Annual Summer Celebration 2024
- Infinity Water Management, LLC Launches New Websites to Promote Water Conservation and Provide Ac
- Bintel Partners with Wildfire Analytics Athena Intelligence
- Power From Fusion Confirmed - Could Impact Global Warming
- Announcing the recipients of the 2024 Georgia Titan 100
- Everglades Coalition recognizes environmental leaders at 2024 conference
- ECHO to host Global Food and Farm Festival March 16-22
- The Probst Group Moves to a Custom-Designed Space, Focused on Collaboration, Creativity, Innovati
- Wonder Gardens has live webcam available
- DailyBreath Founder and CEO to speak at the American Meteorological Society (AMS) Annual Meeting
Lowering emissions: A study published in the Journal of Transport Geography revealed that pedestrians and cyclists visited more shops and spent more time in the shopping areas, indicating a higher level of foot traffic and increased potential for economic activity. These practices allow communities to lower pollution levels and increase engagement with small businesses.
Creating green spaces: Research conducted in the Netherlands showed that living near green spaces positively correlated with better self-perceived health, lower levels of stress, and improved mental health. This helps increase creativity, innovation, and social behaviors – including shopping.
Energy-efficient cost savings: A study by the Small Business Administration (SBA) in the United States found that small businesses can save up to 30% on energy costs by adopting energy-efficient measures such as lighting upgrades and equipment improvements. These savings can be used as income, be reinvested, be spent, or be used to help support other community activities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
Increased market share and customer appeal: A global study by Nielsen revealed that 66% of consumers are willing to pay more for products and services from sustainable brands, and this number rises to 73% among millennials. A clean, green community will attract people who are willing to spend a little bit more than those who visit other communities.
Risk mitigation: The green initiative can help small businesses adapt to evolving regulations and mitigate risks associated with resource scarcity and climate change impacts. But the short term does offer some marketing advantages: a report by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) states that companies that actively address climate change see 18% higher return on investment (ROI) than companies that do not.
Embracing the green initiative can make a positive impact on your community through increased foot traffic, enhanced access to government incentives, improved profit and investment for small businesses, more healthy living spaces to improve the quality of life for residents, and a more sustainable and resilient future for generations to come.
More on eTradeWire News
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
CDP, "Climate Action and Profitability: McKinsey & Company Special Report")
Giles-Corti, B., et al. "Walking, cycling and the urban form: A Melbourne case study." Journal of Transport Geography, 2003)
Maas, J., et al. "Green space, urbanity, and health: how strong is the relation?" Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 2006)
Nielsen, "The Sustainability Imperative: New Insights on Consumer Expectations")
U.S. Small Business Administration, "Energy Efficiency Initiatives and Cost Savings for Small Businesses")
Cobalt Community Research
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost