Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 200
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 190
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 173
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 135
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 112
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
- Halloween Covid Masks Preparing To Scare Neighborhoods
- Cali makers you need to know! A Boutique In Atwater Village lets us know from hands on experience
- Jacknut Apparel Presents The North West Collection
- Can jewelry change the way you feel - Paparazzi jewelry can
- XYZBUYS Welcomes Tropic Feel Shoes
woman wearing mask looks over the bridge
Due to the mask shortages, many people have gone without basic protection for the current environment. However, there are wholesale mask brands that have stepped in and bridged the gap between resources and retailers. These top 5 brands have made it their goal to provide quality, accessibility, as well as reliable products. These 5 brands have proven themselves reliable.
5 Wholesale Mask Brands to Support Now
• Eagle Fabrics: (https://www.eaglefabrics.com/wholesale-face-masks) Located in Carson, CA, this brand is known for their array of different textiles. Recently however, the joined in on face masks and started producing comfortable cotton masks!
• Puhff Mask and Accessories: (https://www.puhff.com/) This is a new brand located in the heart of LA. Puhff provides affordable and quality masks that are perfect for day to day life. Their products guard against pollution, dust, allergens, etc. This is one of the few wholesale mask brands that offer a wide variety of face masks, ranging from reusable, disposable, and cloth masks.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
• LA Apparel (https://www.laapparelstore.com/collections/wholesale-face-mask): Made in Downtown LA, this wholesale mask brand makes variety of different products, including reusable face masks. Making mostly black masks, these soft and reliable masks.
• Unik (https://www.unikusa.com/collections/face-mask-fabric/Mask): Just like it's name, this LA based brand offers stylish and bold masks ranging from blue to cheetah print to satin finish. Unik, like many of the other brands mentioned here, also dove into masks in order to supply their LA community.
• Tasha Apparel: (https://www.tashaapparel.com/default.asp) This brand is known for their women's fashion and recently delved into selling wholesale masks. Unlike the aforementioned wholesale mask brands, Tasha focuses on disposable K95 masks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
hand holding many face masks
Each of these wholesale mask brands offers something different and reliable. Whether you are looking for a variety of different masks, like Puhff's (https://puhff.com/) inventory, or are looking for fun designs like Unik, each of these brands is offers great products. Now that masks have become part of our daily life we should look toward brands we trust and enjoy working with.
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner