Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Please sign the petition today!
- Steve Muehler Insurance to Begin Offering Long Term Care Insurance Products
- Dental Plans: Waiting Periods Explained
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- CLARA Analytics Names Heather H. Wilson as Chief Executive Officer
- Understanding Motorcycle Insurance In Nevada
- Auto Insurance Windshield / Glass Coverage
- Can You File for Medical Bankruptcy?
- How To Get The Most Out Of Your Health Insurance Plan
By: Neasham Insurance Agency
1st DCA California case #A134873 appeals court said "there was no evidence that defendant appropriated the elders funds to his own use or to the benefit of anyone other than the elder herself, nor was there evidence that defendant made any misrepresentations or used any artifice in connection with the sale. Moreover, the jury was incorrectly instructed that to convict it need find only that the purchase of the annuity deprived the elder of a major portion of the value or enjoyment of her property, eliminating the necessity of proving that defendant had any such intentions. Hence,defendants conviction must be reversed.
The jury instructions said that I removed it from the owner's possession for so extended a period of time that the owner would be deprived of a major portion of the value or enjoyment of the property. This is what they say constituted the crime???
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
If that's the case arrest every insurance agent who has ever sold a fixed indexed annuity. That's how ALL deferred annuities work. Shut down all insurance companies if that's a crime. My case was unprecedented. It destroyed my business of thirty years, my family split, divorced, and I had to file bankruptcy. These poor children. What did they do to deserve this type of injustice? Still today 10 years later I still haven't recuperated. Judges are able to arbitrarily put someone life out of order because a state regulator thought they would try something new? It's not fair. Hold them accountable.
Are judges above the law? Really Judge Richard Martin? Appeals court dismayed in unbelief.
Glenn Neasham's life, and family destroyed by regulator. Over what? Selling an annuity to a elder made over $42,000.00 in three years on a $175,000.00 investment. Apparently Glenn was supposed to diagnose onset of dementia three years earlier?
The justice Stuart Pollack said;
The People v. Glenn Andrew Neasham (http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/documents/A13...), he sat down, calmed himself and opened the PDF. Justice Stuart Pollak point-by-point (https://insurancenewsnet.com/innarticle/2013/10...) showed the prosecution hadn't even come close to proving Neasham committed theft and that the judge erred so badly in his instructions to the jury that the mistake had "constitutional significance." Pollak seemed to be perplexed even by the prosecution's definition of theft.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
The local publisher who wrote..
https://www.record-bee.com/2011/10/28/press-on-...... (https://www.record-bee.com/2011/10/28/press-on-...... (https://www.record-bee.com/2011/10/28/press-on-wheres-the-crime/))
1st DCA Opinion available upon request. Contact Glenn for a copy or go to the 1st DCA court of California.
Retirement Planning offices of Glenn Neasham
910-916-5230 or 707-367-5003
Retirement Planning offices
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA