Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Esports Pitch Fest is coming to Garden Grove, CA In 2020
- Statesman's All-Centex Preps awards event returning in 2020
- 'Mighty Mussels' baseball team to debut in Fort Myers
- Vulcan Professional Futsal Comes to Akron
- Zbones Adding Cyber Monday Cool-Tech To Reduce Millenial Fear
- 227's™ Cotton Bowl HUGE Weekend! Boise State vs Hawaii! Memphis vs Cincinnati! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Navy Yard's Newest Sports Bar Transforms into a "Sleigh All Day" Holiday Pop-Up Experience Hosting a Weekly Brunch and an All-Night Holiday Bash
- Successful Inaugural Batizado Event Hosted by ABADÁ-Capoeira Academy NYC
- IWFFA Announces New Partnership with Non-Profit in Sierra Leone, West Africa
- The Commissioner versus The VP: Battle of The Alumni League
Grayson has shown consistent positivity even through team swaps in recent years. He was originally signed with the Seattle Seahawks following an explosive performance at Pro Day. He has briefly touched several other notable teams on his journey, including Indianapolis Colts and the Houston Texans. Most recently, he was in with the Chicago Bears for a stint before coming home to New Orleans for an opportunity with the Saints.
"I have been blessed to have these experiences and be part of some great teams, even if only for a spell, "Grayson notes. "Having the ability to work with some incredibly talented players and have access to some of the greatest minds in football has really helped me improve as a player. I'm taking it all in I'm coachable, and I'm greatly humbled and grateful for every step along the way. I'm using every experience and opportunity to become the best I can so that I can be a contributor and make some major plays moving forward."
His focus is undeniable. Analysts and observers have been impressed so far with his ability and sheer determination. He's turning heads on the field, but also packs a punch off-field as well. Cyril has a huge heart for charitable giveback in his community and in every city he has landed, he has made strides in putting down charitable roots. During Super Bowl week, Grayson visited Children's Hospitals in Atlanta with "Baskets of Hope", and most recently participated in the 2019 Black & Gold Celebrity Softball Game benefitting Son of a Saint and Team Gleason.
More on eTradeWire News
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
If he stays in New Orleans, the blazing wide receiver will continue his givebacks close to home. "I've had interest in working with the Ronald McDonald Foundation and just being available to make home visits and brings smiles to kids who are dealing with the unimaginable. I'm also working on my own foundation so that I can make an impact there as well," said Grayson.
Cyril is working with a partner on a new foundation, "Project Neaux Limits", where he plans to co-lead and serve on the board. The foundation aims to provide athletes with the understanding of the importance of preparation through education, connection, and experience. The focus is on wellness, connection, and the community. It is set to support athletes in areas of mental health, nutrition, physical wellness, and personal/professional development and mentorship.
In the off-season, Grayson made a stop in Plano, Texas to visit students at Forman Elementary school for National Reading Month. He spent half of the day reading one of his favorite childhood books, "Oh, The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss to students. With the school's schedule being what it was, the pre-k and kindergarten children would not have gotten an opportunity to experience a book reading with Grayson, but he didn't want them to be left out. "I can't leave without seeing the little ones!" he said. The Vice Principal was happy to walk Grayson through the Kinder section so that he could at least say hi, and exchange high-fives with the tiniest students at the school. He didn't stop until he had visited every class. Cyril's personality and heart are highly impressive in an industry where many famous athletes don't always have as much time for fans. "It's a priority for him and you can tell there is an authentic desire to just share his light with others," school spokesperson noted.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
During his visit with Forman Elementary, Grayson played with the kids during their PE class, conducted interactive Q&A sessions with the kids, and even took turns tossing and catching the football with several of the students. It was definitely a memorable day for all.
"Cyril has such a great personality, " said Brandy Runyan, CEO of Black Diamond Firm, and Grayson's personal publicist. "He is completely genuine, highly intelligent, and incredibly focused. He loves getting out there and kidding around with youth and does a fantastic job showing who he really is on the inside."
When he's not training, Cyril befriends and mentors young men. He has a passion for being a role model and helping guide youth in the right direction. "There are a lot of people, friends and youth, that come to me for counsel. They think that my wisdom or opinion matters," he said. "Not everybody has that influence and the gravity that carries causes me to take it very seriously."
"It is important for me to be able to encourage them, mentor them, and model responsible behavior for them because they are always watching and listening." Grayson is also active in his church's ministry projects and has a love for the outdoors. He will be contributing his talents and mentorship with a local camp being conducted by trainer Albert Brock of ABXPLODE, on July 7th.
While the LSU track star and Rummel product continues to vie for a slot on the 53-man Saints roster, you can count on him being a huge community contributor as well if he makes the team.
He is eager to be part of many events as his career continues. Any interested parties are encouraged to reach out to email@example.com for inquiries pertaining to his availability.
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Launches Updated Website
- KDG Recognized as a Top 40 Global Company in the Clutch 1000 List
- The Macomb Group Expands Into South Carolina
- Chevy Warranty Alternative Available from autopom! Agents
- Executive Management Firm 98 Ventures Adding 150 Jobs in Greenville County, South Carolina
- In Celebration of The 2019 Kennedy Center Honors, Philip Bailey Hosts Special Master Class & Event
- Sunknowledge Services Inc: Way Toward Streamlined Infusion Billing Services
- Wins from the Road: Improving the Health and Wellness of FF&E Spend
- Cerevo Becomes Afero's First Advanced Tier Integration Partner
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- How Quitters Can Rebound By Using Montessori Tools
- The Lake Club Draws Nearly 2,000 During 22nd Annual Lakewood Ranch Tour of Homes
- CENTRIA® Concept Series Panels Create Distinct Urban Aura at the Archer Hotel, Napa
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- Winterfest coming to Fort Myers Brewing Company Dec. 28
- EndoSoft® Achieves 2015 Edition ONC-Health IT Certification for EndoVault 3.2
- Blanca De La Rosa Releases New Memoir - Pursuing a Better Tomorrow
- Finally! Marketing That Makes Money
- Freedom Spreads in South America