Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 138
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Maple Valley Realtor Collects Donations for Food Bank
- Trifecta for Home Sellers- Taking Advantage of the Market
- Toll Brothers at The Timbers Releases New Home Sites
- Pia Ellison Earns CPRES Designation
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Toll Brothers Offers Move-in Ready Homes at its Inspiration Community in Aurora
- Ironside Human Resources announces New Office Space
- A New Brand of Curated Modern Townhomes Underway Around Las Vegas
- Flatiron Park Matches Donations to Harvest of Hope Pantry for Meals
- Some say goodbye... I say hello
"We are excited to welcome Whiskey Hill to Quincy Station," O'Connor said. "This popular craft brewer will provide an exciting new dining and entertainment option for visitors and residents of downtown Westmont."
Whiskey Hill Brewing Co. was established in 2018 in Westmont, IL by Matt Weil and Rob Salerno, restaurant indystry veterans who wanted to break into the American craft beer movement. Matt owns Firewater BBQ and Brew, a southern style bbq concept serving up smoked meats, cheeses, homemade sides and local regional craft beer, and The Strand Brewery and Kitchen in Dowagiac, MI. Rob owns multiple Italian style pizza and wine bar/restaraunts featuring his families Chicago style recipes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Alertus Technologies' Upcoming Virtual Seminar Helps Organizations Navigate a New COVID-19 Landscape
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Price Increases for Thanksgiving Staple Foods
- Texas Coop Updates their IPTV System
"The new location in downtown Westmont will be an additon and culmination of Firewater BBQ and Salernos," said Matt Weil. "We will create a great brewery and kitchen concept featuring slow smoked meats cooked in an all wood pit as well as Chicago-style Italian fare. We will incorporate a ton of Westmont history including prohibition, industry, the railroad and surrounding suburbs like Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Hinsdale and Oakbrook."
The existing location in Westmont is a production facility and small tap room. Whiskey Hill features a range of beers from traditional lagers and IPAs, to new hype beers like New England Style beers, Fruited Berliner Weisses and Milkshake IPAs. They also operate Whiskey Hill Brewing & Pizza Bar in Woodridge, IL.
"Westmont is excited to have Whisky Hill add a new second location at Quincy Station, in the heart of Downtown Westmont," said Westmont Mayor Ron Gunter. "This second location, called Whisky Hill Brewery & Kitchen, will offer a brand new dining option and be a great addition to the Westmont dining scene. Kudos to all involved in making this project possible for Westmont to enjoy!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Restoration and Cleaning Service Company, Philadelphia/Montgomery Co
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Bavarian Inn matriarch, Dorothy Zehnder, celebrating 99th birthday December 1
Whiskey Hill Brewery & Kitchen will feature Whiskey Hill's own onsite brewed craft beer and specialty cocktail menu. It will also offer a bourbon heavy portion of the menu.
Whiskey Hill Brewery & Kitchen is expected to open in December 2021. For more information on the Whiskey Hill brand, visit https://www.whiskeyhillbrewing.com/.
For information on leasing and development opportunities with Holladay Properties, visit www.holladayproperties.com.
Michael O'Connor, VP-Leasing & Development
- Fighting COVID-19: The Toxin-Free Virus Shield That Protects Surfaces from Reinfection
- HAMA Blocking Reagent for Immunoassays
- 'Age of Water' podcast turns 1-year old
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
- Winners Announced for iGEM's 2020 Premier Synthetic Biology Innovation Competition
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- Fusion Health and Vitality Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Core Essential Nutrients and Immune Boost Liquid Vitamin D3
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- Personalisedweddingmasks.com create fun customised face masks for weddings amidst a pandemic
- Outlinx receives special mention in TIME's 100 Best Inventions of 2020 list
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Begins No Repeat Schedule of Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- FlatToast Social Luxury Platform Reaches 100k Lifestyle Minutes and Creates over 600k Virtual Millionaires in the process!
- Vancouver Canucks Draft Pick Ethan Keppen & Vegas draft pick Mason Primeau Interview
- Local Life Coach Explores Role Of Positivity As A Means To Combat Stress
- 5 time Stanley Cup Champion Grant Fuhr Interview
- a19 Consulting releases a19 Asset Scanner | Apple iOS Mobile App | Ivanti Service and Asset Manager
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17