Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Electro Funk Project Synthonic To Release New Single "Divergence" On Monday April 1st, 2019
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- Michael Henderson's Bass Playing On Title Track Of Marvin Gaye's Soon To Be Released 1972 Album!
- Newport Festivals Foundation Expands Newport Jazz Assembly Program
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- Singer/songwriter/producer Jerad Finck Signs Label Deal With Onerpm
- Diabolic & Vanderslice - Collusion (Album)
- Diane & The Deductibles To Open For The Legendary Missing Persons at Gallagher's Pub HB
- Jazz-Rock Keyboardist Brian Auger to Embark on a Spring Tour
- Scottsdale Philharmonic announces auditions for its new Youth Orchestra on May 4, 11
for their rescue farm in Sussex NJ, they surely are taking the Nation by storm performing their Country Blues Music! Signed to Whiskey Hill Records in 2017, this amazing duo is not only talented but very personable and unstoppable! Loved by everyone who they meet. Not only does this powerful duo play killer music, they are as well hosts on two FM Radio shows: 107.9 Vernon FM & 103.7 WPWL, Pawling, NY. Their goal is to promote local music and venues and building a strong community for musicians. Whiskey Crossing's original song "Sapphire Wind" was nominated for Song of the Year 2018. The group was also nominated for Duo Of The Year on Nashville Universe Awards.
Whiskey Crossing, having been voted "#1 Country Act of 2017" by New York City Photographer and Music Critic Lisa Piernot, voted in the #10 slot on the Top 20 Countdown on Florida Country Radio, and listed in the Top 50 on Country Music Vibe website, is an upbeat nationally touring country act from the farmlands of New Jersey. Seen performing in Nashville, New York City, and touring all over the East Coast, they are quickly known for being the most seen and hardest working Country Blues Band in the State performing over 250 shows this past year.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
The group's original songs can be heard country wide on FM radio in states such as Texas, Florida, Tennessee, New York and New Jersey. Bringing a new sound to country music, the group consists of Tina Marie on lead powerhouse show-stopping' vocals compared to the likes of Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks and Andrew Gallagher completes the dynamic duo with lead vocals, captivating harmonies, being known as NJ's only "Whiskey Grummer" playing his guitar while kicking a drum.
This duo known as the modern day "Johnny and June" can be seen touring constantly all over the East Coast as an upbeat duo and back home they hit the stage with their band... Matt Barnes (Bass), Jaybyrd Jacobson (Lead Guitar) and Tim Vanbeveren (Drums). This band was founded on three things...a love for whiskey, a love for music, and making the crowd have a damn good time! Performing together for many years, they continue to excite audiences on a variety of different platforms of venues across the nation including concerts, bars, radio, national festivals, State Fairs, stadiums and television shows.
The band has built a reputation for fun times mixed with great country songs and fun interaction with their audience using comedic, playful banter, making the audience feel a part of the show. They continue to rise up, wowing many audiences across the country and gaining thousands of fans, sharing the stage with well-known artists like: Foghat, Travis Tritt, Artimus Pyle Band, Outlaws, The Weight Band, Hannah Wiklund & The Stepping Stones, Poco, Lee Rocker of The Stray Cats, Antigone Rising, and Soulsystem (Feat. Rob Affuso, drummer from SKID ROW). They take the stage with country covers and original country influenced songs written by both Tina and Andrew, sure to get your toes tappin' and hands clappin'! Whiskey Crossing always puts on a fun and unique show, with fantastic guitar playing, tight rhythmic beats, bass solos, soaring lead guitar, tight percussion jams and great vocal harmonies. For a fun/upbeat act, sure to engage the audience for hours on end, book Whiskey Crossing duo, trio or full
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
band TODAY! Or stop on in their Whiskey Crossing themed Country Music Store "The Rusty Hill. There is nothing they can't do!
For More Information:
Official Website: https://www.whiskeycrossing.com/
GingerNewYork found on Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN) since launching in November, 2010, has been showcasing the "Kool Kats…Gotham Nights" greats of music and culture of New York and beyond. What defines GingerNewYork is its host Ginger Broderick's unique insight, connection to and pulse on the music and culture of Gotham making GingerNewYork one of the most sought after programs to appear on.
GingerNewYork can be seen in Manhattan on Time Warner Cable Channel 34 and HD Channel 1995, Fios Channel 33, and RCN Channel 82, every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST. It can also be seen live streaming on the Manhattan Neighborhood Network's website, www.mnn.org, Channels 1 and 5.
Show Contact Information:
GingerNewYork 'Kool Kats...Gotham Nights'
Photo of Ms. Broderick Courtesy of Rasheem Morris
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision