Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- The United States Army Medical Readiness Command awarded Dr. Jay A. Johannigman the Legion of Merit
- TupeloLife chronic care program achieves hypertension control rates to meet HEDIS performance goals
- HBMA Congratulates Equinox Provider Practice Solutions on their Compliance Re-Accreditation
- Accel Research Sites recruiting for Alzheimer's prevention trial
- CME Symposium- Meeting the Challenges in Worsening Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Meredith Reimer, MD
- CME Symposium- Turning the Tide on Outcomes in Worsening Heart Failure in Patients with Reduced Ejection Fraction
- CE Symposium- The Integral Role of Nephrology Nurses in the Management of Hyperkalemia
- IndyGeneUS AI Awarded Grant Funding through QuickFire Challenge
- Mireye Partners With Powersite To Create a Plug and Play High Frequency X-Ray Generator
"The ongoing pandemic has opened many Americans' eyes to how fragile our healthcare system can be, and how doctors and even whole hospitals may not have availability should an emergency arrive," said Dr. Maybell Nieves, one of the three authors of "The Home Doctor" and the head surgeon of the Unit of Breast Pathology at Caracas University Hospital in Venezuela. "I've seen it all working as a frontline doctor, and medical issues are challenging enough without adding in supply shortages, blackouts, and a lack of running water. When people find they can't depend on the medical system—we hope they can depend on the survival medicine found in 'The Home Doctor (https://www.digistore24.com/redir/394659/joevil/CAMPAIGNKEY).' I'm proud to partner with Dr. Alterio and Mr. Davis on this book—with a sincere wish that the information inside helps save someone's life."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
From listing medical supplies and treatments to stockpiling before a major emergency happens, to recognizing the signs and symptoms when something is amiss, and even identifying remedies you can find in your own backyard, "The Home Doctor" offers readers over 300 pages of critical healthcare information, which can be ordered as a physical copy that includes a digital version or as just a digital version that can be easily carried on a smartphone or tablet. For just $37 (with an additional $8.99 for shipping and handling for the physical copy), the same methods used both by ancestors on the frontier and medics in modern conflict zones and areas of unrest are just a turn of the page or a click away.
To find out more about "The Home Doctor," the healthcare background and accomplishments of the authors, and to see more of what's inside the survival medicine handbook, click here (https://www.digistore24.com/redir/394659/joevil...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Law Office of Annalie Alvarez As New Platnum Member
- Northern Illinois University Crowned Global Champion of CFA Institute Research Challenge
- WeCutFoam Now Offering Soft & Flexible Foam Cutting Services Using Oscillating Knife Cutter
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
About the Book: A wealth of knowledge reflecting the surgical expertise of Dr. Maybell Nieves and Dr. Rodrigo Alterio, and the self-reliant know-how of Claude Davis, "The Home Doctor: Practical Medicine for Every Household" offers readers a guide to best practices when formal medical attention isn't readily accessible. Step-by-step and illustrated instructions show how to create home remedies, recognize signs and symptoms of illness, and take effective action
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Introducing Portland's Inaugural Salad Week, June 6-10, 2022
- Data Logger Use by Measurement & Industry
- Custom embossing machinery steps outside standard constraints
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Save Fuel –Trucking – Transit Heavy Equipment & More ECOFUELMAX
- Michael Dowden Speaks at DevOps Pro Europe 2022
- Discounted Online Dog Training Course!
- Replace a windshield easily with prompt, professional service
- Staff America awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission
- Grayhawk Capital Receives U.S. Small Business Administration Investment Company of the Year Award
- DEC Contracting to complete three athletic facility projects at Ave Maria University
- EV Charging Infrastructure Rollout to be Focus of Chicago Forum
- ThoroughCare Announces $3 Million Capital Raise to Advance Care Coordination for Value-Based Care