Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Outdoor Decor 4 U: The Ultimate Outdoor Decor Selection
- Linaka's Kitchen: Must-Have Kitchen Products for a Smooth Running Kitchen
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Distinctive Wall Art: Exquisite Home Decor that Adds Charm & Character
- Old Towne Beer Hall & Growler Co. Offers Beer Lovers and Brewers a Unique Tasting Experience
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Named among Top 50 Most Kid-Friendly Restaurants in America for 2019
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- KaTom Growing Again Investing More Than $12 Million
- New E-Consulting Platform aims to accelerate the Passive House standard in Canada and the US
For a simple yet sophisticated look, the owners of Restaurant Di Menna in Saint-Leonard chose Ceilume Madison tiles to decorate the ceiling of their establishment. In addition to being classy and elegant, these luxurious ceiling panels give height and grandeur to the beautiful dining area.
To complete the makeover, the owners have also chosen to decorate the walls of their restaurant. They decided to adorn the wall behind the bar with Mirroflex Storm panels. With its repeated circles and swirls, the energetic design of these wall panels brings life and vitality to the decor. As for the other wall situated at the back of the room, it's partially covered with Mirroflex Random Lines panels. The curved lines of this decorative wall element add movement to the room without weighing it down. A classic look with a trendy touch.
"At Di Menna's, we know we have great food, says Enrico Di Menna, owner and chef of the restaurant. But we also know that ambience is just as important. Decor is, indeed, a key element for a complete dining experience. To help us with this particular matter, we chose Elegant Ceilings & Walls for their great service and wide selection of decorative products."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Mirroflex and Ceilume products helped the owners of Di Menna's dress up the vast dining room of their restaurant with style. They enabled them to add texture, depth and presence to this large space without overloading it. The result is worthy of the highest praise. At Di Menna's, the beauty and originality of the decor certainly enhance the gastronomic experience.
"Restaurant Di Menna is a perfect example of how we can help restaurants update their decor without being too difficult or expensive, says Marc Marino, VP Sales at Elegant Ceilings & Walls. Yes, our products are decorative, but they are also moisture resistant and low maintenance. This is why the Di Menna family is continuing to do business with us for its newly opened food counter, Les Aliments Di Menna."
About Restaurant Di Menna and Les Aliments Di Menna: Founded in 1971, Restaurant Di Menna (https://dimenna.com/) is a family owned business that specializes in Italian cuisine. At first, the restaurant was a simple pizzeria offering delivery service and take-out. The popularity of the pizza place was so great that founder, Franco Di Menna, decided to expand the business in 1988 by adding a dining room and diversifying the menu. In 2005, the business grew once more as the new generation of the Di Menna family started to sell some of their specialty products for clients of the go, like fresh sauces and frozen – oven ready – meals. Those products are now sold in their food counter located in Brossard, called Les Aliments Di Menna (https://www.alimentsdimenna.ca/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
About Elegant Ceilings & Walls: Since 2009, Elegant Ceilings & Walls (https://www.ceilingsandwalls.com/) is proud to be one of the very few companies supplying decorative ceiling and wall panels to the entire Canadian market. For ten years now, this leading supplier has been dedicated to providing not only cost-effective products, but also easy renovation and home improvement solutions. Elegant Ceilings & Walls offers a vast array of products to help clients give a whole new look to their residential and commercial spaces. The selection includes suspended and glue-up tiles for ceilings, as well as decorative wall panels. Their high-quality products are water and moisture resistant. They are suitable for any room and have been used in every type of location where design is as important as functionality: homes, hotels, restaurants, stores, offices… and even TV shows! They are proud to serve the Canadian market from coast to coast and to help clients redesign their favourite space with cost-effective solutions.
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"