Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 279
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 166
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Order Takeout at Weber's in Ann Arbor
- Exact Solar Named to 2020 List of Top Solar Contractors in North America
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Succulent Varieties Available for Sale
- New Apartment Community Sets the Bar in Broward County for Navigating Life in the Age of Covid-19
- Home Cooking – And Food Waste Cost – Both Impact Consumers As They Adapt To Pandemic Life
- The Lumin, Newcastle Helix – A Dramatic Addition to the Newcastle Skyline
- Ghost Kitchen, Time for an Innovative Restaurant Opportunity
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Implements Impactful Biosolar Approach with Next-Gen Solar Greenhouses
- Curated Collections of Fall Bulbs, Plants and More to Benefit Morven Museum & Garden
For a simple yet sophisticated look, the owners of Restaurant Di Menna in Saint-Leonard chose Ceilume Madison tiles to decorate the ceiling of their establishment. In addition to being classy and elegant, these luxurious ceiling panels give height and grandeur to the beautiful dining area.
To complete the makeover, the owners have also chosen to decorate the walls of their restaurant. They decided to adorn the wall behind the bar with Mirroflex Storm panels. With its repeated circles and swirls, the energetic design of these wall panels brings life and vitality to the decor. As for the other wall situated at the back of the room, it's partially covered with Mirroflex Random Lines panels. The curved lines of this decorative wall element add movement to the room without weighing it down. A classic look with a trendy touch.
"At Di Menna's, we know we have great food, says Enrico Di Menna, owner and chef of the restaurant. But we also know that ambience is just as important. Decor is, indeed, a key element for a complete dining experience. To help us with this particular matter, we chose Elegant Ceilings & Walls for their great service and wide selection of decorative products."
More on eTradeWire News
- Amanda C Rose (aka) DJ MC Rose
- BREAKING: #QMI #QMR Investigation Team has Released Status of our Investigation of the #QuinnMichaels #KidnappingCase
- Mystic Ink Publishing Premiers The Mystic Ink Podcast Of Free Short Stories And Book Excerpts
- Unice Hair Announces Sale of New Human Hair Wigs
- Angels of Las Vegas Announces New Location at Re-Grand Opening Saturday, August 15th
Mirroflex and Ceilume products helped the owners of Di Menna's dress up the vast dining room of their restaurant with style. They enabled them to add texture, depth and presence to this large space without overloading it. The result is worthy of the highest praise. At Di Menna's, the beauty and originality of the decor certainly enhance the gastronomic experience.
"Restaurant Di Menna is a perfect example of how we can help restaurants update their decor without being too difficult or expensive, says Marc Marino, VP Sales at Elegant Ceilings & Walls. Yes, our products are decorative, but they are also moisture resistant and low maintenance. This is why the Di Menna family is continuing to do business with us for its newly opened food counter, Les Aliments Di Menna."
About Restaurant Di Menna and Les Aliments Di Menna: Founded in 1971, Restaurant Di Menna (https://dimenna.com/) is a family owned business that specializes in Italian cuisine. At first, the restaurant was a simple pizzeria offering delivery service and take-out. The popularity of the pizza place was so great that founder, Franco Di Menna, decided to expand the business in 1988 by adding a dining room and diversifying the menu. In 2005, the business grew once more as the new generation of the Di Menna family started to sell some of their specialty products for clients of the go, like fresh sauces and frozen – oven ready – meals. Those products are now sold in their food counter located in Brossard, called Les Aliments Di Menna (https://www.alimentsdimenna.ca/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
About Elegant Ceilings & Walls: Since 2009, Elegant Ceilings & Walls (https://www.ceilingsandwalls.com/) is proud to be one of the very few companies supplying decorative ceiling and wall panels to the entire Canadian market. For ten years now, this leading supplier has been dedicated to providing not only cost-effective products, but also easy renovation and home improvement solutions. Elegant Ceilings & Walls offers a vast array of products to help clients give a whole new look to their residential and commercial spaces. The selection includes suspended and glue-up tiles for ceilings, as well as decorative wall panels. Their high-quality products are water and moisture resistant. They are suitable for any room and have been used in every type of location where design is as important as functionality: homes, hotels, restaurants, stores, offices… and even TV shows! They are proud to serve the Canadian market from coast to coast and to help clients redesign their favourite space with cost-effective solutions.
- Butterfly Tech. Launches new features to increase the efficiency of online-accessible solution
- ASA Spotlights Business Valuation Sessions and Experts for 2020 ASA International Conference
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Services
- Career DuPont Employee Fights To Save Retirees Earned Pension and Benefits
- 7th Annual Celebration of HOPE Virtual Walk will be held on September 12
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power