Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 219
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 211
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 208
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 185
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 184
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 161
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 146
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- The Black Explorer Magazine is on a mission to amplify the Black narrative in travel
Each resort in Isla Cozumel offers a wide variety of activities, entertainment and restaurants for the whole family. Resorts provide day and night activities and plenty of open spaces to relax. At night, entertainment ranges from different theme shows to karaoke, ensuring everyone will have a great time. Cozumel resorts also offer water sports such as stand up paddle boarding (SUP), body boarding, sunset sailing, scuba diving, kite surfing and more. There is never a dull moment with everything the resorts and the island have to offer.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
Cozumel resorts are operating at a 20% capacity, which allows guests to relax and enjoy wide open spaces. Isla Cozumel has also received the "Safe Travels" global safety and hygiene stamp from the World Travel & Tourism Council and the Mexican Caribbean Clean & Safe Check Certification in the State of Quintana Roo. It is safe to say that Cozumel resorts offer a safe, stress-free vacation.
Before the pandemic, Isla Cozumel welcomed 20 to 30 cruise ships weekly and 70,000 to 80,000 weekly passengers (https://cozumelinsider.com/?Page=CruiseShips). Without the constant flow of pass-by tourists, guests can true island life without the stress of large crowds. Cozumel resorts welcome people of all ages and the LGBTQ community.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
To ensure safer travels, guests can find direct flights from Houston, Dallas, Miami and Charlotte.
It is time for families to relax, explore new sights, and travel safely. Resort in Cozumel can be found by visiting the Cozumel Hotel Association webpage: https://islacozumelresorts.com/hotels
About the Cozumel Hotel Association:
The Cozumel Hotel Association is the strongest tourist and economic entity on the island, hosting 3,560 rooms with 22 partner hotels and generating more than 4,000 direct jobs on average.
This release has been prepared by International Advertising (www.intl-advertising.com) upon authority of the Cozumel Hotel Association.
International Advertising, Inc.
Steven Lorenzo, Director
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi