Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
Similar on eTradeWire
- ALGERIA: Sentenced to 5 Years for a Facebook Post Members of the International Religious Freedom Roundtable Call on the UN Special Rapporteur on Fre
- Registration Opens for 2022 USA Biolympiad
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
- Blaze Fire Games signs $50 million multi-year Esports sponsorship deal with SAITAMA LLC
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- Parents are Invited to Homeschool Their Preschoolers This Fall
- Future of Education Technology Conference Favorite, Tech Share LIVE!, Returns to In-Person Event
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
These mandatory requirements are now driving parents to bring their children home. Many parents who were forced to work remotely are seeing that they can now work from home while providing an education for their students using resources that align with their belief systems. Families that never considered homeschooling in the past have now had a taste and are looking to see if it would be possible to continue teaching in this format.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
The Old Schoolhouse®, a Christian organization founded on the pillars of faith and knowledge while imparting hope for the future, is coming alongside these new families by adding additional community-based resources to their educational platform, SchoolhouseTeachers.com. A calendar of events is being released with Zoom chats for homeschooling moms to connect, a virtual storytime and show-and-tell for the younger ones, webinars for parents to learn about pressing homeschooling matters, and even activities for homeschooling teens to stay connected. "Finding a homeschooling community can be a challenge for new homeschooling moms," shares Gena Suarez, publisher of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine. "Our goal is to eliminate the stress of trying to seek one out by providing a variety of options. They are welcome to come to one or to all—whichever fits their schedule."
The SchoolhouseTeachers.com Activity Calendar is a special perk for members, regardless of the subscription plan chosen. Monthly, quarterly, and annual options are available.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
About The Old Schoolhouse®
The Old Schoolhouse® (www.theoldschoolhouse.com) is a privately held corporation that publishes the industry-leading homeschool education print magazine, The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, as well as hundreds of books and planning support tools for homeschooling families. SchoolhouseTeachers.com, a division of The Old Schoolhouse®, supports over 9,000 member families with more than 400 courses for preschool through high school, as well as educational videos, World Book Online, transcripts, report cards, planning tools, and recordkeeping. Established in 2001, The Old Schoolhouse® is focused on providing high-quality, encouraging, affordable solutions for homeschooling families.
Paul and Gena Suarez
The Old Schoolhouse®
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience