Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 163
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Central Oklahoma Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Oviedo Real Estate Agent: Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Urges Protection of Elders From Scams
- Open Heaven Conference at Joy Faith Ministries International!
- Our County. Our Kids gives back to resource families in Santa Barbara County
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Ident-A-Kid Hosts Ribbon Design Contest For All Children
- Butterfly Effects Now Offering ABA Therapy Services to Families and Children in Western Mass
We have taken time to list a series of questions to help you decide how to find the best homecare agency no matter where your are located. As a helpful guide we have answered these questions for you below:
How long have you been established?
Holistic Community Care was founded by Daniel Afeeva in 1995. In 2018 we are celebrating our 23rd anniversary. Daniel previously worked for the NHS in the UK for 20 years prior to this, demonstrating 43 years of experience to date (not including the experience of our staff and managers).
How many geographical locations does your agency have?
Currently our care agency has two offices, one in Clapham and the second in Crayford, Kent. The geographical areas we cover could be generally referred to as South London areas - though we also provide services in the London boroughs of Ealing and Richmond. Live-in care services can be provided anywhere within the M25.
What different care services do you offer?
Our bank of staff are highly experienced in Live In Care (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/live-in-care/), Domestic Support Services (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/domestic-support/), Personal Care, Grooming and Bathing (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/personal-care/), Social Care (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/social-care/) and Respite Care Services (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/respite-care/),
More on eTradeWire News
- Kenmei Technologies names Ali Wansa as Executive Vice President of Sales
- "Kawasaki Disease" in easy-to-understand terms, explained by Pediatrician Dr. Kenneth Pomar Rebong
- HDScores Launches New Feature Using Emoticons
- YouTube Star Shares Lip Filler Experience
- Women's Suffrage Centennial Commission Honors 100 Years Of Women's Right to Vote
We maintain a high threshold for employment as a Holistic careworker,, ensuring our jobs (https://www.carebyholistic.com/about/jobs/) are offered to kind hearted people with a strong emphasis on our company ethos (https://www.carebyholistic.com/about/ethos/):
• Continuing to develop our holistic approach to care regardless of the specialist sector (see above)
• Demonstrating the improvement in the quality of life of our clients under our care
• Ensuring a kindhearted approach in everything that we do
• Continually being sensitive at all times to every need of our clients
• Striving to maintain the highest quality of holistic care services at all times
How do you maintain a continual positive experience?
When people find themselves potentially housebound. we understand exactly what it's like to have the Four Wall Syndrome and we coach our staff in the finer points of conversation, camaraderie and overall friendliness and dedication. We are proud of our care workers as they all naturally display personality traits of compassion, sensitive humour and professionalism at all times.
How does in-house care differ to care homes?
In-house care is often a preferable alternative to care homes, allowing our clients to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. This helps to maintain a genuine peace of mind by having the security of knowing exactly the time of day that our care nurses will be arriving, enhancing the timely expectations of welcomie company that's expected on time. Many studies have shown that individuals have a higher quality of life and greater sense of well-being when they remain in their own homes for as long as possible, as compared to those who relocate to a care home.
More on eTradeWire News
- Experience Japan's Historic Edo Period (1603-1868) Today in Tokyo and Tochigi Prefectures
- Tecsew Kick Off Anniversary with Transformation!
- Best Emergency Locksmith Aberdeen Contact Granite City Locksmiths Now
- Bluewater Distilling Partners With Columbia Distributing In Washington And Oregon
- Mhde Askar Gives Chicago Visitors 6 Tourist Mistakes to Avoid
What if I'm hesitant about booking staff I've never met?
The first stage point of call is to give our friendly and trained care management team a call on 0208 099 8910 to enquire about the private support services that are what's best suited to for you - alternatively, you can message us via our Contact Form
Our team members will then visit you in your home environment to gain an idea of the nature of the support required. Based on what you tell us you need, a detailed care support plan will be produced by our expert field care supervisors, for your approval.
Once we have spoken to you over the phone, the next step would be to take advantage of our no-obligation trial offer for the care you are wish to receive. If you want to try our services at a discounted rate you can take advantage of our offer of a trial period of two hours' of care for the price of one hour. This allows you to see for yourself the dedication and skills our Care Workers put into practice every single day.
- Murder and Mystery in the City of Light
- Planetary Blocks: Toy Blocks That Teach About Our Solar System
- Getting My Cheap flights To Work With Travelogica
- Rapper, Singer and Television personality Chanel West Coast Covers Spring Issue of The Hype Magazine
- Express Flooring names LAVIDGE digital agency of record
- Sir Kensington's Launches Surreal First-Ever Brand Campaign
- Benchmark International Facilitated The Transaction Of Am Engineering, Inc. To Fremont-Wright, LLC
- Computer Resources of America Named to 2019 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs
- After Tweet On The Rules of Time Travel, Michael J. Fox Gets Challenged By Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng
- Yellowbird Connect Announces June Networking Event and Keynote Speaker
- Jennifer's Boutique Collecting Canned Goods for Community Cooperative in June
- SQUAN Completes Transition to Full-Service Network Life-Cycle Services Business
- 209 Economists Endorse Medicare for All Ahead of House Budget Hearing
- Alten Construction completes renovation of Fire Station No. 5
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Redbows Launches New Additions to Gazebo and Parasol Collections
- Lee Canyon Announces Major Transformation With New Hillside Lodge
- CDI Global Guides Successful Industrial Industry Divestment
- RadiusPoint Expands ExpenseLogic 8.0 Capabilities
- SQA Announces 48 QA Professionals Have Earned the Prestigious RQAP Credential