Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Finding An Auto Repair Shop Is Easy But Finding The Best Auto Repair Shop Is Another Story
- How To Find The Best Respite Care Agency
- Inflatable Bed Rails from Cubare, Now Available on Amazon
- Statewide Annual Convention Returns to Celebrate The Arc Oregon's 65th Anniversary in Wilsonville, Oregon on May 3-4, 2019
- Positive Chess teams up with Bethany School in Cincinnati
- Tips For Parents Of Pre School Children To Identify Behavious Traits
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- New Grief Support Group in Salmon Creek
- Launch of Summer Camp offering some Technology
We have taken time to list a series of questions to help you decide how to find the best homecare agency no matter where your are located. As a helpful guide we have answered these questions for you below:
How long have you been established?
Holistic Community Care was founded by Daniel Afeeva in 1995. In 2018 we are celebrating our 23rd anniversary. Daniel previously worked for the NHS in the UK for 20 years prior to this, demonstrating 43 years of experience to date (not including the experience of our staff and managers).
How many geographical locations does your agency have?
Currently our care agency has two offices, one in Clapham and the second in Crayford, Kent. The geographical areas we cover could be generally referred to as South London areas - though we also provide services in the London boroughs of Ealing and Richmond. Live-in care services can be provided anywhere within the M25.
What different care services do you offer?
Our bank of staff are highly experienced in Live In Care (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/live-in-care/), Domestic Support Services (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/domestic-support/), Personal Care, Grooming and Bathing (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/personal-care/), Social Care (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/social-care/) and Respite Care Services (https://www.carebyholistic.com/care/respite-care/),
More on eTradeWire News
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
We maintain a high threshold for employment as a Holistic careworker,, ensuring our jobs (https://www.carebyholistic.com/about/jobs/) are offered to kind hearted people with a strong emphasis on our company ethos (https://www.carebyholistic.com/about/ethos/):
• Continuing to develop our holistic approach to care regardless of the specialist sector (see above)
• Demonstrating the improvement in the quality of life of our clients under our care
• Ensuring a kindhearted approach in everything that we do
• Continually being sensitive at all times to every need of our clients
• Striving to maintain the highest quality of holistic care services at all times
How do you maintain a continual positive experience?
When people find themselves potentially housebound. we understand exactly what it's like to have the Four Wall Syndrome and we coach our staff in the finer points of conversation, camaraderie and overall friendliness and dedication. We are proud of our care workers as they all naturally display personality traits of compassion, sensitive humour and professionalism at all times.
How does in-house care differ to care homes?
In-house care is often a preferable alternative to care homes, allowing our clients to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. This helps to maintain a genuine peace of mind by having the security of knowing exactly the time of day that our care nurses will be arriving, enhancing the timely expectations of welcomie company that's expected on time. Many studies have shown that individuals have a higher quality of life and greater sense of well-being when they remain in their own homes for as long as possible, as compared to those who relocate to a care home.
More on eTradeWire News
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
What if I'm hesitant about booking staff I've never met?
The first stage point of call is to give our friendly and trained care management team a call on 0208 099 8910 to enquire about the private support services that are what's best suited to for you - alternatively, you can message us via our Contact Form
Our team members will then visit you in your home environment to gain an idea of the nature of the support required. Based on what you tell us you need, a detailed care support plan will be produced by our expert field care supervisors, for your approval.
Once we have spoken to you over the phone, the next step would be to take advantage of our no-obligation trial offer for the care you are wish to receive. If you want to try our services at a discounted rate you can take advantage of our offer of a trial period of two hours' of care for the price of one hour. This allows you to see for yourself the dedication and skills our Care Workers put into practice every single day.
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning