Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rescue Pop: The Ulti-Mutt Guide to Adopting Rescue Pets
- New Inspirational Book Raises Awareness of the Plight of Street Cats
- Give Back to Animal Shelters with Bow Wow Labs for Giving Tuesday on December 1st
- Science, Health and Happiness for Pets with Supplements from InClover Research®
- Dog Products And Supplies: Your Dog Deserves The Very Best, And It's Just A Click Away
- FREE PDF Book - "The Perfect Puppy Pocket Plan" By Carrie Sturridge Dog Trainer
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Camp Bow Wow Oak Creek Celebrates the Grand Opening of Local Doggy Day Care & Boarding Facility
The Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical Association (PVMA) understands that pet owners may be concerned about the health of their pets and their human family members. Here are important facts that we think you should know.
1. At this time, there is no evidence that animals play a significant role in spreading COVID-19 to people. It is mainly spread through person-to-person contact.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
2. The cats that have tested positive with COVID-19 are known to have had prolonged exposure to individuals with COVID-19.
What does this mean? First, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, you should isolate from humans and your companion animals. Arrange for another household member to care for you pets while you are in isolation. If you are unable to find alternative care, wear a mask and gloves, and wash your hands while feeding or tending to your pet. Avoid petting, holding, snuggling, facial contact, and sleeping in the same bed as your pets. In other words, take the same steps you would take to keep your human family healthy.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, lethargy, sneezing, nose or eye discharge, vomiting, or diarrhea. Note that these are the same symptoms as other illnesses; however, if your pet has these symptoms and has been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person, contact your veterinarian. They will treat your companion animal and work with state authorities to determine if COVID-19 testing is required.
More on eTradeWire News
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deal 2020
Ultimately, responsible pet parents must be aware that there is a chance of your animals being infected with COVID-19 but there does not appear to be significant chance of your pet infecting humans. If you or a family member is diagnosed with COVID-19, take proper steps to ensure the health of your all your family members, including the furry ones. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, pet owners are encouraged to visit PaVMA.org (https://www.pavma.org/page/COVIDpetownerresources).
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum