Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- New COVID-19 Adjusted Cost Indices Released By BNI Building News
- RJD Green Inc. Subsidiary, IOSoft, Announces the Acquisition of Medical Services Software Platform
- Walter Behlen Added to Metal Construction Hall of Fame
- Alten Construction wraps up San Rafael High School's MACK building project
- Munger Construction Named "Metal Construction News" Top 100 Metal Builder
- First Major Component of Matilija Dam Removal Underway with Construction of Santa Ana Bridge
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hits Homebuilding Milestone
- 6 Things To Look For When Hiring A Contractor
- Virtual Consultation Event for New Becketwell Performance Venue Starts on Monday 14 June
- Access Hardware Supply Plans June Virtual Trade Show
Within the construction industry, advances continue to happen as people look in closer detail at how buildings are created.
Environmentally conscious building, also known as sustainable construction, is an innovative idea that introduces more environmentally, socially and economically aware construction methods – and today NBS, the global integrated platform provider, are going to delve deeper into just what 'environmentally conscious building' is and what it can help achieve.
Why do construction methods need to improve?
As an industry, construction has a significant impact on the natural environment, economy, and society. As the industry grows, and materials become more limited and costly, traditional methods need to be adapted to keep them fit for purpose. Three critical areas of concern are energy, waste and CO2 production.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Globally, construction consumes almost 40% of total worldwide energy production, produces 30-40% of all solid wastes and between 35-40% of CO2. By using environmentally conscious building methods such solar technology, the industry can use new technologies and make the end design and structure far more sustainable.
In the UK, the construction industry is using sustainable construction techniques to help meet their target of reducing CO2 emissions by 50%, with 50% faster delivery and 33% lower costs from initial construction all the way through the life span of an erected building.
Techniques that are environmentally friendly
One of the main design techniques being adopted throughout the construction industry across the world is green building. Green roofs are often an aesthetic choice as well as a sustainable one, with the appearance of plants and flowers raising the building's appeal to investors, workers, residents and visitors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
A good example of green vegetation-based roofing is the ACROS Fukuoka Prefectural International Hall. Greenery is placed on the slanted side of the building to enhance its beauty. An additional benefit is the way in which the building blends with its environmental surroundings while still using as much of the site as possible - improving the building's long-term economic sustainability in the process.
Another environmentally friendly technique being explored involves building methods that enables skilled workers to create structures offsite and then transport them to the site location. Offsite construction typically takes less time, and less raw material may be needed to complete a project.
For more information visit: https://www.thenbs.com/
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV