Popular on eTradeWire
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
- Senseeker Announces Availability of State-of-the-Art Digital Pixel Readout IC
- Houston Sales Leadership Community: The Sales Leader's Role in Driving Innovation with Customers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Skypxl introduces AQSurv* - Job site intelligence
- #rainbowsforheroes Initiative Recognizes our Heroes on the Frontline
- ViQi, Inc. Appoints Dr. Ilya Goldberg as Chief Science Officer
- Bryq Offers Free Access to its Candidate Assessment Platform in Support of Businesses
- inookta teams up with international artists to launch Soundscapes, a new mobile app to reconnect with nature
- A potential cure for covid-19 caused by the corona virus
- NTI Adds a 4K 10.2 Gbps HDMI Extender via One LC Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
- Global risk management firm, Anvil Group, acquires airline safety advisory service, FlightSafe
- Digital Wellness Day Will be Celebrated Globally on May 1, 2020
- Working around coronavirus with the new Prism Hosted Desktop solution
"Google's vision for a more intuitive web, powered by quick and memorable shortcuts that support everyday consumer behaviors, is in keeping with PicPocket's mission of geofencing the world", states Wolfram Gauglitz, Founder and CEO of PicPocket-Labs, Inc.
"Ten+ years ago, we added a layer of intelligence to photo sharing and general, media curation by introducing a novel, geofencing-based approach to photo/video capture and aggregation. What we found is that geofencing is wildly applicable to all manners of Enterprise, Government and Consumer markets – in smart cities and connected stadiums, from supporting first-responder activities to streamlining property and casualty claims. So now we're drilling down into specific products and markets" continues Gauglitz, "leveraging our early IP position to deliver a simplified approach to common tasks which millions of people carry out every year, or will soon."
PicPocket will launch claim.new, geofilter.new and drone.new to showcase its Geofencing-as-a-Service and Drone-on-Demand platforms throughout Q2, 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care Continues to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Indianapolis police officer killed in line of duty to be honored with fundraiser for her family
- Your Safety Department, LLC Announces PEC Safeland, PEC H2S Clear And PEC Pipeline Online Classes
- Nickel City Opera's 'Rigoletto' LIVE by Giuseppe Verdi Available to Download April 10th
- Free webinars scheduled to help displaced employees
claim.new (and claims.new) - represents a web-shortcut for homeowners/policyholders to quickly/easily initiate, document and report a P&C (home/auto) or farm/crop claim by: 1) automatically creating a private geofence around the location of the claim/loss being reported, which in turn 2) enables the policyholder to take photos and videos using a mobile device (phones or drones) and have them automatically be associated with said claim if they are taken within the claim-specific geofence during the window of time established by their insurer.
PicPocket's virtual-claims platform is enabled by US Patent No. 9,544,379 ("Systems and Methods for Event Networking and Media Sharing" – 2009 priority date) and European Patent No. 3,192,040 ("Systems and Methodologies for Validating the Correspondence Between an Image and an Asset" – US, Canada, Australia pending – 2014 priority date.)
geofilter.new (and geofilters.new) - represents a web-shortcut which allows users to upload a custom, graphic/media template (or choose from those available) which they can then associate with a geofence for:
- events (i.e. youth/pro sports, live concerts, parades, holidays, etc.), and/or
- a geographic location (i.e. monument/landmark, state park, sports venue, restaurant/pub, business, city/state/zip-code, etc.)
More on eTradeWire News
- Crystal And Stones Opens Doors For A Different Healing Experience Using The Power Of Crystals
- CreditSnap and eDOC Innovations announce free digital enablement product to help credit unions and banks activate COVID-19 stimulus business loan
- CataStak SCR System Exceeds NOx Guarantee at Food Processing Facility in Southern California
- CDI Appoints John Clemons as Supply Chain Manager
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida launches virtual learning programs for SWFL families and residents
drone.new (and drones.new) - represents a web-shortcut to summon or dispatch a drone, on-demand, to a specific geofence where drone navigation and the capture/sharing of media/data can be managed by users of the platform in real-time.
PicPocket's Drone-on-Demand platform is enabled by US Patent Application No. 15/537,415 ("Drone Based Systems and Methodologies for Capturing Images" – allowed in the US – pending in China, EU, Canada, Australia), which relates specifically to the marriage of geofencing and the ability to assume control of a UAV (unmanned autonomous vehicle) for purposes of navigation and media capture.
PicPocket-Labs, Inc. is an early pioneer in geofencing and location-based IT solutions with offices in Austin and Dallas, TX. The company will offer broad IP licensing strategies to the drone industry, support API/SDK solutions for third-party integrations and develop custom GaaS/DaaS products to engage enterprise customers in industries ranging from news, media and entertainment, property and casualty insurance, home/building/infrastructure inspection, agriculture and first responder networks.
For more information about PicPocket-Labs, please visit us at: www.PicPocket.com.
Wolfram K. Gauglitz
- Are Churches Essential Services?
- Coronavirus Testing and Your Health Insurance Coverage
- Leonard Quimby Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Flagstaff, AZ
- Edmond G. Brown Brings Retirement And Income Radio To San Francisco
- Skypxl introduces AQSurv* - Job site intelligence
- American Lifestyle brand presents donation to family of slain Arkansas police officer
- CURE Biomedical Partners with Bloom Energy on Urgent Need for Ventilators
- Why COVID-19 Related Safety Training is Important for Employers:
- Nova Biomedical Adds PT/INR Test to Allegro® Analyzer
- "Crazy Robert's More Great Poems and Potential Song Lyrics" FEATURING..."The New Coronavirus Blues"
- FuseFX and Montréal-based Folks VFX Join Forces
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sharpen Providing Free Mental Health Resources to College Students via App in Response to COVID-19
- Chaparral's All-New 257 SSX Outboard Rewrites the Rules on Outboard Boating
- CONRIC PR & Marketing to host COVID-19 Business Booster Webinar
- Cobb County Schools Select Sports Turf Company to Renovate 16 High School Fields