Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dirk Kerbs Announces Retirement from 30 Year Tenure at the Liftsafe Group of Companies
- Cold Atom Physics Experiments Controlled by ADwin
- Axiomtek's launches AIE800-904-FL-DC - A IP67 Outdoor Edge AI System with M12 Connectors
- Millennium Trailers Listed New Enclosed Trailer With Living Quarters On Its Website
- The Metal Shop Announces a Grand Celebration of its Successful 20-Year Milestone in The Metal Fabrication Business
- Industrial and systems engineering hailed for its expanding global reach and influence by Institute's international magazine
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
- Nationwide Boiler Participates in Annual Pathway Conference with Student Tours of Facility
- Bryce Corporation order another two Universal Converting Equipment X8 Slitter Rewinders at K Exhibition
- Next Generation OdaLog G20 Hydrogen Sulfide Data Logger
It doesn't take a direct hit by lightning to cause this kind of damage resulting in a "self-test failed" message. A cloud-to-ground lightning bolt is actually a multiple-step process, involving an initial leader from the cloud, a streamer from the ground upward towards the cloud, the connection of these two to form a low resistance ionized path cloud to ground, and then the main discharge from the cloud to ground which is the lightning bolt we see.
More on eTradeWire News
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
It turns out that there is a whole class of protection devices that were designed exactly for this application. They are called transient voltage suppression or TVS diodes. A popular model is the Littlefuse 1.5KE Series.
To use them on an analog input signal, I usually recommend a "belt and suspenders" approach to provide both protection to ground and protection across the + and – signal lines as shown in figure 1. Since the signal lines are often floating or isolated from ground, the 2 unidirectional TVS diodes to ground prevent either of the signal lines from exceeding the common mode voltage limit of the data logger. The bidirectional TVS between the signal lines prevents the differential voltage between the = and – from getting large enough to cause damage to either the input multiplexers or the signal conditioning and A/D circuits. For the clamping voltage for the diodes, select a value that is a couple of volts greater than the normal operating voltage of the circuit.
Give us a call at 800-956-4437 or visit us at https://www.dataloggerinc.com to speak with one of our application specialists today.
- New Vintage Toys & Collectibles At House Of Plastik, Bought & Sold, In Ameila, OH, Clermont CountyOH
- Floris United Methodist Church celebrates 25 years in ministry together with Bishop Tom Berlin
- Aiwyn Works with Top-Ranked Firms with New Practice Intelligence Solution for Billing
- EazyFlipBook Review $16,987 Bonus
- Florida Retirement Is Murder ~ Novel
- What is Fashionboomy and why it?
- Remote work can help improve company culture
- Energy Heir, Anton R. Williams of West MI, Makes Push for Renewable Energy
- E-Commerce: The Three Types & Why They Matter
- Spectrum Singers in a "Holiday Concert", w/accompaniment on a restored Woodberry and Harris organ
- OSHA: A worker's Rights and Protections
- Metaverse, XR, to Web 3.0: Defining the Future of Tech and Business at Immerse Global Summit 2022
- Tesla TSLA Stock Predictions 2025
- 5 Holly-Jolly Festivities Avo Limo can Transport the Family to this Winter
- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off